Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War 3

Default Gears of War 3

September 20th. Who's getting it? Got mine pre-ordered. Epic Edition of course.

Horde 2.0 videoWhich looks awesome, I'm really excited to play that the most

and hopefully they fix the glitch that was on Jimmy Fallon a few weeks back before the game releases.
    Last edited by Rose; 08-02-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Default Re: Gears of War 3

Got mine pre ordered and I'm as excited as a little girl at a Beiber concert for the new horde mode. It's all I played online with Gears 2. I never liked Gears for competitive gaming, so horde was a godsend.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Got mine pre ordered and I'm as excited as a little girl at a Beiber concert for the new horde mode. It's all I played online with Gears 2. I never liked Gears for competitive gaming, so horde was a godsend.
    After the 4th title update it got better i've read. I wouldn't know though. Right when I picked it up the 4th title update came out.

We should do a ISH Horde group. Hopefully it goes better than our ISH firefight group

I know I'm buying it. Gears is my favorite gaming franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    GEARS

Hopefully i can get pro in MLG for this game.
    You're a Gears fan too? I think you're my long lost brother.

On a related note, I was straight up raping kids in the Gears 3 beta. I went 25-0 in a match one time. And I pulled a 7v1 clutch in another match. Nobody can **** with me and my Gnasher.

If the shotgun is anything like it was in Gears 1, i'll destroy everyone. I had the best shotgun in gears 1 never lost a 1v1.

Gears 3 beta was but that sawed off shotgun is so annoying.

I already got a team set up for gears 3, gonna make some money off beating some ass.

You don't want to see me and my shotgun, i'm a straight out monster with it.
    Unfortunately a lot of my buddies just play COD, but I've got a friend that is pretty legit at Gears and we rape in Wingman.

I'm mostly a gnasher guy myself, but I really dig the Retro Lancer.

Also, there's nothing more annoying than kill-stealers. I wanna do the cool arm rip execution, but then some flaming homosexual steals my kill right before I'm about to do the execution. Shit made me rage.

Yeah, that's why i don't do the executions all the time because of kill-stealers, they do that because they want to rank up quickly in a beta.

What's your GT so i can hit you up when Gears comes out.

If you wanna know mine someone took a pic of it in the NBA2K11 MY-PLAYER THREAD.

Diamondz I assume? I'll hit you up when my Xbox Live is up and running again. Something is wrong with my wireless adapter I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    After the 4th title update it got better i've read. I wouldn't know though. Right when I picked it up the 4th title update came out.

We should do a ISH Horde group. Hopefully it goes better than our ISH firefight group
    Hahah, right. Firefight wasn't as good as I expected. Whenever the game comes out we gotta get some games in. Long overdue.

Banned

the first one was really great, but i think it peaked with that game. i'll play but i'm not very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Hahah, right. Firefight wasn't as good as I expected. Whenever the game comes out we gotta get some games in. Long overdue.
    That was hilarious there was 6 of us itching to play. My internet lagged me out. And then NONE of us ever played with each other.

But I'm always in the mood for Gears, if you or anyone else needs achievements in the first two I'll be more than glad to help

Gold Gnasher Shotgun, for everyone who reached 100, on gears 2 and won on all the snowblind maps

Pretty cool. Somehow only 2% has that achievement according to that site. Weird.

And gold sawed off if you beat the first campaign on insane. Looks like I'm gonna have to do that.

Lets do this!

"August 18th
    One Last Score to Settle
    GTTV brings you the first look anywhere of Gears of War 3's second act, and with that, a surprise reveal of an old adversary's return."

You can catch GTTV on Spike TV, and if you miss it, it will be uploaded after the show ends to their site.

I wonder who the old adversary is?

I'm gonna assume it's RAAM. I mean who else can it be? Skorge?

Also I suppose Niles.
    Last edited by Rose; 08-13-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I'm gonna assume it's RAAM. I mean who else can it be? Skorge?

Also I suppose Niles.
    It can't be RAAM. Marcus and Dom shot him to death on the train. I'm pretty sure imulsion doesn't bring the dead back to life. Maybe it's about a RAAM MP skin though.