Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Klay Thompson Injury Update

"Luckily it's not a bad sprain," Thompson said, per ESPN.com's Ethan Strauss.

Default Re: Klay Thompson Injury Update

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    "Luckily it's not a bad sprain," Thompson said, per ESPN.com's Ethan Strauss.
    Omg just breathed a sigh of relief.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Good news and a good game by Klay. Dude still needs to step it up in crunch time though. That bricked wide open corner 3 and free throw line jumper and then screwing up an in bound pass made it way closer than it should of been.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Good news and a good game by Klay. Dude still needs to step it up in crunch time though. That bricked wide open corner 3 and free throw line jumper and then screwing up an in bound pass made it way closer than it should of been.
    Blame that shitty bench play that couldn't score or defend for 6 minutes. Kay did his job.

Good. The streak needs to continue.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Why would you ever take out a red hot klay thomp? Should of kept him in even with the blowout entering the 4th, bench fvcked up

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Why would you ever take out a red hot klay thomp? Should of kept him in even with the blowout entering the 4th, bench fvcked up
    Luke is sticking to the script for giving players x amount of minutes for rest. He rarely deviates from it. That's why when the starters build big leads in the first and it looks like a blow out. The other team will mount a comeback. It usually happens in the 2nd or third. I think this is the first time he actually screwed up a 4th quarter with that mess. Luke doesn't seem to understand that while the lead dwindles the other team builds momentum. It's unfortunate he didn't realize it was a bad idea to do that with the Pacers. Ruined the game for me.

Decent college freshman

"Guys go down, that's on you," Warriors reserve point guard Shaun Livingston said. "To me, that's on the second unit. That was my fault. I take it personal. I feel like the starters did their job. They should have rested that fourth quarter, and it's on us to hold the fort, and we didn't do that as well tonight."

Livingston told Thompson after the game he needed to be better in the fourth

"We've still got to play better than that," Thompson said. "It's one thing if you don't make shots, but it's one thing to let up on the defensive end. We'll get better from it.

"It happens, man. The other night, our second unit bailed us out in Brooklyn (extending a fourth-quarter lead). Tonight, it was the opposite. ... I told him not to worry about it because they were great for us in Brooklyn the other night, and it's a team game."

When is Barnes coming back? I want to see this what team can really do.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Probably not on this road trip. He gets reevaluated on Sunday. Still limping.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Its not like Barnes has been out the whole year.. hes played most of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Its not like Barnes has been out the whole year.. hes played most of the games.
    Klay was garbage in those games. He seems to rounding back into form.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    "Guys go down, that's on you," Warriors reserve point guard Shaun Livingston said. "To me, that's on the second unit. That was my fault. I take it personal. I feel like the starters did their job. They should have rested that fourth quarter, and it's on us to hold the fort, and we didn't do that as well tonight."

Livingston told Thompson after the game he needed to be better in the fourth

"We've still got to play better than that," Thompson said. "It's one thing if you don't make shots, but it's one thing to let up on the defensive end. We'll get better from it.

"It happens, man. The other night, our second unit bailed us out in Brooklyn (extending a fourth-quarter lead). Tonight, it was the opposite. ... I told him not to worry about it because they were great for us in Brooklyn the other night, and it's a team game."

Man this team is such a mess. Just awful.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    Man this team is such a mess. Just awful.

Players only meeting incoming.