Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Possible picks at #4

Don't get my hopes up...

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Phil keeps doing the job. Get ready for the other 3 guys I've asked for the be re signed. Bargnani, smith, and shved. D west is a good pickup

Time to finish the offseason out w................... Josh smith, monta Ellis, and kj mcdaniels

Calderon/grant/shved/Galloway
    Monta/mcdaniels/cleanthony
    Carmelo
    Smith/west/porzingis
    Bargnani/smith/hermgomez/Aldrich
    4th pick of the draft is playing behind Josh Smith and David West?

This is what it's come to huh? David West won't come here for chump change btw. He left 12 million on the table with a better team.

Anyway, I hope this dude can produce something sooner than later. I like the Jerian Grant pick even though I wanted Mudiay. Oh well. Just popping my head in to say wassup guys. Peace.

Hi franchize, long time no see.
    A tanking season was too much for me.
    I was so hyped up for this draft, now I am more worried than happy.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    4th pick of the draft is playing behind Josh Smith and David West?

This is what it's come to huh? David West won't come here for chump change btw. He left 12 million on the table with a better team.

Anyway, I hope this dude can produce something sooner than later. I like the Jerian Grant pick even though I wanted Mudiay. Oh well. Just popping my head in to say wassup guys. Peace.
    I shouldn't have listed that order. All I meant was start David west at the beginning of season and leadership spot for porzingis to come take. Smith as a 6th man type forward. (Notice no backup sf's)

I love the porzingis pick. Prob not a need for spending huge money, but even w porz and David west there still needs to be the right 2-3 bigs brought in to make a good unit up front. I think the second round pick hernangomez could be a big steal- any word on if/when he plans to come over?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    hernangomez isnt coming next season..hes a draft and stash...josh smith is terrible fit and wont separate from his bbf in houston so thats good news.

i like the west addition and he should be starting up front with melo and prozingis...calderon needs to get moved to let our pg of the future grant to develop
    You starting David west at Center? I'd use him as a caretaker of that starting pf spot for porzingis to learn from and come take the spot from. Let porzingis start the season out off the bench to avoid getting beat up and have some easier matchups - starting by the end of the season.

Too bad no hernangomez now but still might have been a great steal