Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Anthony Davis will be the only player this season who will average a 20/10

I don't know about that. I think he's going to get doubled more than ever. Teams are going to make him give the ball up and try to make the others guy step up. He's got the talent to score the 20 ppg but I'm not sure he can do it on that team.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis will be the only player this season who will average a 20/10

A couple of sleepers no one has mentioned who have the ability to post 20/10,

Cousins (I think he will)
    Aldridge (Think he will go 24/9 and fall just shy)
    Pau (No Bynum, no Dwight, let see what he has left in the tank)
    Randolph (outside chance as he should eclipse 10 rebounds, depends how many shots he can put up)

Brook Lopez should be, but he is so damn soft he wont come close...

A healthy Bynum perhaps?

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Yeah, you average 20/10 in your career by not being able to play.

2013 babies.
    I was here way before 2013 but that's alright. You know what I mean. Blake's jumper is broken and he has terrible footwork. He's a monster athlete and has pretty good touch, but there's too many holes in his game.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    A couple of sleepers no one has mentioned who have the ability to post 20/10,

Cousins (I think he will)
    Aldridge (Think he will go 24/9 and fall just shy)
    Pau (No Bynum, no Dwight, let see what he has left in the tank)
    Randolph (outside chance as he should eclipse 10 rebounds, depends how many shots he can put up)

Brook Lopez should be, but he is so damn soft he wont come close...

A healthy Bynum perhaps?
    Cousins and Pau I say yes. Aldridge doesn't rebound that much, and Randolph doesn't regularly score that much any more.
    Bosh has a shot if either Wade or Lebron misses significant time.
    Ibaka has an outside chance, since he'll (again) be asked to shoulder more of a scoring load.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Al Jefferson, Kevin Love, Dwight Howard will all do it, with sleepers Al Horford, Lamarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, Cousins and Brook Lopez(extreme sleeper).

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Al Jefferson, Kevin Love, Dwight Howard will all do it, with sleepers Al Horford, Lamarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, Cousins and Brook Lopez(extreme sleeper).
    I know you said extreme sleeper but no way Brook Lopez is averaging 20 and 10 with KG and Reggie Evans on his team.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    I know you said extreme sleeper but no way Brook Lopez is averaging 20 and 10 with KG and Reggie Evans on his team.
    He's easily gonna get the 20 and who knows, maybe KG will whoop his soft ass into a decent rebounder.

There don't seem to be any highlights of AD's 29 point game. I'd be interested to see how he got them.

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    He's easily gonna get the 20 and who knows, maybe KG will whoop his soft ass into a decent rebounder.
    Yeah the 20 isn't what I'm worried about.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I feel DMC will get there or near there this season as well.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    There don't seem to be any highlights of AD's 29 point game. I'd be interested to see how he got them.
    There was no video crew at the game. But by listening to radio it seemed like he had a lot of drives to the hoop with some jumpshots mixed in.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Fail. Dwight, Love and Blake are capable 20/10 threats.
    My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Al Jefferson could have a good shot to get 20/10 this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Al Jefferson has a career year this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    I feel DMC will get there or near there this season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Cousins and Pau I say yes. Aldridge doesn't rebound that much, and Randolph doesn't regularly score that much any more.
    Bosh has a shot if either Wade or Lebron misses significant time.
    Ibaka has an outside chance, since he'll (again) be asked to shoulder more of a scoring load.
    23/11 were his stats last year.

People really need to let go of the Aldridge doesn't rebound myth. He's improved a lot.

Edit: my bad not seeing this was a necro, thought it was a strange thread title
    Last edited by Threethrows; 06-24-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Kevin Love and Dwight are locks.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    My bad.

He hasn't done it in like 5+ seasons until this last season.