Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: California's Population Exodus is Intensifying

When money isn’t the issue, most people flock to California. If you’re homeless, you may as well be homeless in CA if you have ‘**** you’ money, you buy a pretentious home with a view on the hills. My cousin and her husband make the same as us, and they’re willing to live in CA with their 7500/mo mortgage. Sure, it may not be specifically for ‘you’, but it’s asinine to think the majority of people wouldn’t love to live there.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Yeah maybe where you are at in your sheltered ass area. Fools who’ve lived in places that aren't your booshy ass neighborhoods know this shit has been going on forever.
    Thanks, but I've lived in many places in southern and northern CA, including good and bad neighborhoods. Sounds like you've spent all your life in Skid Row and think there hasn't been much change in the state over the last 15 years.

San Francisco isn’t even a million people. You are judging a whole state of 40 mill based on a city that has less then 900 thousand. It’s hilarious. Lol. You talk all that shit but you ain’t gonna come to the red part of this state. I dare you to move from SF to Stockton or Modesto. Lol.
    The bay area has a population of almost 8m, almost 1/5th of the entire state lives in the bay... and the homeless problem is not isolated to just SF - in Oakland and Berkeley the situation is almost as apocalyptic as SF, and many other suburbs have serious problems.

Also, if you are trying to argue that there is not an exodus from California, then pointing out that Stockton and Modesto are somehow even more shitty than SF is not exactly helping your position.

College star

Idk. It’s weird when fools tell you, you live in hell when I actually live in paradise. Y’all can keep complaining but I live right here next to the beach and ain’t ever seen shit on the sidewalk.

Good luck where you guys are at. Lol.

And yes I lived midwest. Cali aside from price kills y’all.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 09-25-2021 at 04:59 PM.

College star

It’s like California and Florida wanna get hated on by everyone. Paradise beach communities. Yeah crazy shit happens in these spots. That’s what makes it fun.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Idk. It’s weird when fools tell you, you live in hell when I actually live in paradise. Y’all can keep complaining but I live right here next to the beach and ain’t ever seen shit on the sidewalk.

Good luck where you guys are at. Lol.

And yes I lived midwest. Cali aside from price kills y’all.
    heh. I never said it's hell here. What I'm sayin' is the homeless situation has gotten progressively worse in California, especially over these past 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    heh. I never said it's hell here. What I'm sayin' is the homeless situation has gotten progressively worse in California, especially over these past 5-10 years.
    "But I live in a nice neighborhood next to the beach, so you can keep complaining but as far as I am concerned homelessness and those other problems dont exist"

California is a shithole unless you're rich. Stop complicating shit.

Even shithole countries are great when you have money. Its not saying much.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    California is a shithole unless you're rich. Stop complicating shit.

Even shithole countries are great when you have money. Its not saying much.
    I bet his surroundings are better than yours in Boston especially as winter approaches. But you saw a meme with some homeless tents so you know Cali.