Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: My Foreign Girl Experience (Long)

From what you've written so far Thorp, one thing I would find troubling are all these sketchy Russian dudes these chicks seem to be associated with. Maybe I've just seen to many mobster flicks.

Of course your world is a lot different from mine. I'm in no position to offer any advice.

i'm just ****ing scared of russians

Update? You wrote that she called...I'm actually intrigued by this story.

PS, you really do need to post better pics of all three chicks

Dunking on everybody in the park

It would seem that you wrote all these posts under influence, however they were still darn interesting....

Your life is definitely way edgier and different to mine!! 2 babies and countless nappy changes are what keeps me up at night!

Still I wouldn't trade.

I think pretty much all the other guys that made insightful points said it, and I'll chime in too, the poker chick is going to be nothing but tears and strife....but when you're in, you're in.

The only advice I would give is: try some other activities in other type of setting as oppose to poker in dodgy places...hey I like playing poker too, so i haven't got anything against poker...I guess what I am trying to say is best by paraphrasing the below

As a Chinese saying once goes, 近朱者赤,近墨者黑

A Chinese proverb similar to the English saying "Bad company corrupts good character", and extremely similar to the Greek proverb "A man is known by the company he keeps".

The origin of this saying lies in the way the Chinese used to prepare ink for writing and painting. There were two basic colours available in the ancient days: red (赤; ch