Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 11-22-2016, 12:33 AM   #241
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Basketball Diary

am a 2 foot jumper, but now am gonna work hard on my 1 foot so i can start dunking during pick up games on cherry picks/fast breaks. my standing reach is like 7'8/7'9 so i'm definitely gonna have to be jumping pretty high in order to be dunking.

i've actually read a lot about this from rake, how he says he gets a lot of his dunks off 1 foot on fast breaks. if you're still around rake, do you have any tips for me? and how high do you think i need to be touching to be able to comfortably dunk 1 handed?
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 10:15 PM   #242
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Just played basketball. I drained 8 3 pointers in our pick up game.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:21 AM   #243
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Another good game from me.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:58 PM   #244
NYCPG
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Another good game from me.

Your terrible brah just quit
NYCPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #245
NYCPG
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
THE RETURN... wow, i started this thread 3 years ago and it's still here. May as well provide an update while i'm visiting.

Finals coming up for my local req league, playing A/B Grade & finished 2nd, placing us in A grade. Since we finished second, we play the top placed team tonight, then the loser verses the winner of 3 & 4 next week, then whoever wins that game goes onto play the team who won between 1 & 2.

We versed the top team twice during the season, losing by 9 each time. They are really good 3pt shooters and just have a 10 minute run each time, where we claw our way back each time. I hate versing this team though, they're feral & they talk mad shit and they know they're good. Just not an enjoyable game. Unfortunately a couple of our players are hot heads too so that doesn't help and the game turns into juts trying to stop our guys doing something stupid... Should be great haha

I don't know whats worse, the fact that you document your mens league games or that I took the time to read this

NYCPG is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: