Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 PM   #2161
robert de niro
Two-Time Oscar MVP

Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Maybe. I used to watch the original CSI religiously. Then Grissom left the shot and I continued to try to watch it, but it was never the same. His character just made the show for me personally. Never watched it again.
same happened to me, a single character can hold a show together
robert de niro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 PM   #2162
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

I'll use cat metaphors because i have a couple cats.

What we have here is house cats vs wild cats. Rick and most of his group are wild cats that adapted to living in the wild like savages while the other ppl are trained house cats and have been declawed. Tf do you expect rick to do when he's a savage living in a savage world and he realizes pete is going to kill his wife and kid anytime bc congresswoman is a dumbass?

Maybe i shouldn't have used cats as an example bc even house cats can hunt down birds. These people are living in a fairy land.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:11 PM   #2163
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
I'll use cat metaphors because i have a couple cats.

What we have here is house cats vs wild cats. Rick and most of his group are wild cats that adapted to living in the wild like savages while the other ppl are trained house cats and have been declawed. Tf do you expect rick to do when he's a savage living in a savage world and he realizes pete is going to kill his wife and kid anytime bc congresswoman is a dumbass?

Maybe i shouldn't have used cats as an example bc even house cats can hunt down birds. These people are living in a fairy land.
Comparing an animal's line of thinking (an animal that licks its own ass) to that of a human...doesn't exactly work.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:11 PM   #2164
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
They're both selfish for different reasons. Pete nor Rick deserve to die though.

And once again, Rick himself said he wouldn't do this for anyone else.
Rick is looking out for the group however, congresswoman living like zombies don't exist.

Pete deserves to die. They're in a world where alcoholism and violent assault towards your spouse and kid have no place.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:13 PM   #2165
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Comparing an animal's way of thinking (an animal that licks its own ass) to that of a human...doesn't exactly work.
Ever heard of a rimjob?
Old 03-26-2015, 12:19 PM   #2166
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:53 PM   #2167
hateraid
Is it in you?

The gun the coward hid in the can...You think that was a Rick's gun he hid in the blender?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:13 PM   #2168
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

Quote:
Ever heard of a rimjob?
You give yourself rimjobs?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #2169
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
It was clear he was going for the kill. The guy was beating his wife and child. There's no prison in zombieland and moreso for him since he had been doing for it quite awhile time since the congresswoman knew already. You tell me whats more selfish? The lady who let it go on without any intervention because he's an asset or the guy who wanted to put an end to it?

the guy who wanted to put a end to it because the only reason he cared was because he liked her. if it were the ugly congresswoman getting beat down by her husband rick and nobody else would give a fukk.

still tho, what retard goes that nuts in the midst of heated tensions being the new guy, then points the gun at everybody for telling him to chill the fukk out? way to lose the girl by acting like a compete psycho and get banished dumbass

sure the show will probably justify rick and sasha's wacked behavior since a perfect haven would make the show pointless. still doesn't mean they're not socially retarded and over-dramatic schizo's....if they were acting like that for real i'd be so quick to drop them bitches.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:10 PM   #2170
joe
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
the guy who wanted to put a end to it because the only reason he cared was because he liked her. if it were the ugly congresswoman getting beat down by her husband rick and nobody else would give a fukk.

still tho, what retard goes that nuts in the midst of heated tensions being the new guy, then points the gun at everybody for telling him to chill the fukk out? way to lose the girl by acting like a compete psycho and get banished dumbass

sure the show will probably justify rick and sasha's wacked behavior since a perfect haven would make the show pointless. still doesn't mean they're not socially retarded and over-dramatic schizo's....if they were acting like that for real i'd be so quick to drop them bitches.

Good luck dropping them if you are the senator. They might be willing to kill you for suggesting it.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:18 PM   #2171
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Good luck dropping them if you are the senator. They might be willing to kill you for suggesting it.

yeah she is in a tough predicament since she has to be regretting bringing them in. its obvious tho ricks crew is split. michone at the least isn't quite on rick's side to a fault. glenn has shown to be reasonable altho after that guy lying about what happen she's probably doubting him too. at least maggie has the congresswoman's trust.

so its not all or nothing. looks more like rick is about to be banished. he'll probably get invited into that W crew, maybe even that girl carl is seeing is part of that crew too. in the end the town is fukked either way, its too good to be allowed to exist.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:44 PM   #2172
Siemens
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Siemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #2173
Siemens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
The gun the coward hid in the can...You think that was a Rick's gun he hid in the blender?

That is what I thought.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:47 PM   #2174
Siemens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
at least maggie has the congresswoman's trust.

Yeah, but does Maggie trust the senator after overhearing what the priest said?
Old 03-27-2015, 01:33 AM   #2175
FaceBack
Learning to shoot layups

this place isn't going to last and will always be a target. Too bad the next episode will only give us more cliffhangers. Sasha is the only one making sense. Be on the offensive; you can't sit around and wait to be challenged.
FaceBack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: