Default The real reason why Lefail fans never win their arguments over former players

If you want to be taken seriously and finally win an argument, you need to stop swinging for the fences. All the arguments against MJ fail, because all the data supports MJ's over LeBron, and by a very wide margin. Here are just some of the examples:

1. "MJ went 1-9"
    Negated by the fact that LeBron couldn't even make it to the playoffs his 1st or 2nd year

2. LeBron made 8 finals in a row
    Negated by the fact that he lost 5 of those, and is 3/9 while MJ is 6/6 and never even allowed a game 7.

3. LeBron is clutch in the finals
    Negated by the fact that he's never hit a game winning/tying shot when his team wasn't already up in points. MJ has hit 4 of them.

4. LeBron beat a 70+ win team
    Negated by the fact that MJ couldn't play against his own team. He was the 70+ win team.

5. MJ only has 6 FMVP's
    Negated by the fact that LeBron lost his chance at more FMVP's to players like Iggy, Parker, Kawhi and Dirk.

And there's still 100's of more reasons on top of all this.

If a lefail stan wants to finally win an argument, their best bet is to probably compare him to someone who isn't on MJ's level. Someone much lower. Stop swinging for the fences or you will continue to lose.

NBA Legend

Default Re: The real reason why Lefail fans never win their arguments over former players

Please do not call us "LeFail fans." That is disrespectful. We are here to discuss basketball and we have a right to support whatever player we choose without being bullied. Keep it civil.

Default Re: The real reason why Lefail fans never win their arguments over former players

Would Le***** be more appropriate then?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Would Le***** be more appropriate then?

Havin a real nice time with your little jokes and japes, huh funny boy?

Well guess what?

REPORTED.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Competition

Stats

Teammates

Clutch

Against the odds

Bye

6. Lebron went 3/9 relative to MJ's 6/6 because LeBron faced tougher opponents.
    Negated by the fact that MJ can't control who his competition is. He destroyed who he went up against him while Lebron failed 6 times against his competition despite trying to stack the deck in his favor.

Next?

Finals opponents' net efficiency? using 33-35 MJ (his 2nd 3-Peat) vs Lebron in blowout series against the Warriors in Finals, but ignore the fact that his stats were sub-par in series against good defensive teams (Celtics, Pistons, Mavs, Spurs), where they actually ran a half court offense and the pace wasn't ridiculous.

Give me the numbers of Lebron's first 3 Finals vs MJ's first 3.

Give me one championship run from Lebron that's statistically on par with 91-93 MJ

give me one regular season from Lebron that's on par with '89 MJ.

Jordan dominates in overall career accolades, as well as in numbers in championship runs. 34 y.o Bran is already breaking down and missing 10+ straight games while 34 y.o MJ led the Bulls to 69 wins and a dominant title run.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Finals opponents' net efficiency? using 33-35 MJ (his 2nd 3-Peat) vs Lebron in blowout series against the Warriors in Finals, but ignore the fact that his stats were sub-par in series against good defensive teams (Celtics, Pistons, Mavs, Spurs) teams, where they actually ran a half court offense and the pace wasn't ridiculous.

Give me the numbers of Lebron's first 3 Finals vs MJ's first 3.

Give me one championship run from Lebron that's statistically on par with 91-93 MJ

give me one regular season from Lebron that's on par with '89 MJ.

Jordan dominates in overall career accolades, as well as in numbers in championship runs. 34 y.o MJ is already breaking down and missing 10+ straight games while 34 y.o MJ led the Bulls to 69 wins and a dominant title run.
    Give me one good team MJ beat in the Finals

Give me one team MJ carried past the 1st round (without Pip)

Give me one good championship run better than 2012 LBJ (1st and only player to average 30-10-5 on 50% for entire series to a chip)

Dont even make me mention 2016 finals...MJ cant even pass up 2012 Bron

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay

Give me one good championship run better than 2012 LBJ (1st and only player to average 30-10-5 on 50% for entire series to a chip)

'91 MJ averaged more points, assists, steals, blocks & shot a higher TS% than Lebron in any of his championship runs, as well as having a better record (15-2) than any Lebron-led title team.

Lebron has one title run averaging 30+ ppg, Jordan has 6. Lebron averaged 26 ppg in his other two title runs.

The one time Jordan faced a run & gun team in the Finals, he averaged 41 ppg on above 50% shooting. Lebron shot below 40% when he averaged over 35 ppg in the 2015 Finals.

Jordan's never averaged below 40%FG in the Finals(Lebron has twice) and has never turned the ball over 4+ times (Lebron has 4 times). Jordan's lowest Finals ppg is 27.3, Lebron's is 17.8. Jordan's never been outscored by anyone in the Finals(teammate or opponent), Lebron's been outscored by Tony Parker, Jason Terry, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kevin Durant.

Lebron's never hit a game-tying/winning shot in the Finals in the last seconds, Jordan's hit at least 4.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay

Bran is literally irrelevant without running away and colluding. Would be a ringless, rich mans version of Rudy Gay if he didn't cowardly run away.

I know those facts are like ether and burn your soul slow, but it's just reality.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

No MJ had an opportunity to beats a 65+ win team like LeGOAT but he failed