Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Defending the city of New York from that despicable Selig, A-Rod is a hero

Standing up to the "Man from Milwaukee."

We demand that the Yankees pay Rodriguez the full 275 million he was owed, plus damages for the way his reputation and legacy have been and are being damaged. The MLB and the Man from Milwaukee are causing serious damage to Rodriguez' reputation with this suspension, as we all know he has never done anything because he told us so. Sternly, and with a serious face. So stop the lies. And pay him interest, too.

Note that this thread's content is in no way related to my being a Sox fan, It would be extremely petty for me to be rubbing something like this in to some mediocre ballclub that's so far beneath my World Champions. I just want to see justice here. Which would be to see the Yankees forced to pay A-Rod 10 billion dollars. It's the least they can do. This is a travesty.

Banned

Default Re: Defending the city of New York from that despicable Selig, A-Rod is a hero

Useless thread by a boring, socially awkward person. No point and nothing to discuss about.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Default Re: Defending the city of New York from that despicable Selig, A-Rod is a hero

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Useless thread by a boring, socially awkward person. No point and nothing to discuss about.

rmwg got this kid shook

Man that's all they have been talking about on the radio. I'm so tired of hearing about it

For the record, I hate the Yankees so I want them to suffer having to pay him every cent of that albatross of a contract they signed him to

Not that a rich franchise like them can't afford it. Stupid broke Mets

I hate A-Rod. I think he's lying an absolutely ridiculous amount. But i'm really confused as to what the **** baseball was thinking with the way they conducted the suspension, the hearing, etc. They picked a random number, conducted their investigation with no care (seriously, paying witnesses (and it leaking) with briefcases of cash?

I heard the whole A-Rod interview and although it was cringeworthy very little about what he said about the process was wrong. Baseball is so clueless it's not funny.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I hate A-Rod. I think he's lying an absolutely ridiculous amount. But i'm really confused as to what the **** baseball was thinking with the way they conducted the suspension, the hearing, etc. They picked a random number, conducted their investigation with no care (seriously, paying witnesses (and it leaking) with briefcases of cash?

I heard the whole A-Rod interview and although it was cringeworthy very little about what he said about the process was wrong. Baseball is so clueless it's not funny.
    I pretty much agree with a lot of that.

ARod is clearly a scummy guy but I'm actually rooting for him in this instance because Selig and the MLB might be even worse. It's funny how Selig was probably hoping that this would all be a positive aspect of his legacy. Hero Selig coming in to save baseball from the evil scourge of PEDs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    rmwg got this kid shook
    and I got you following me in every thread.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko

The problem is that they set a punishment for first-time offense and then invented a punishment that multiplied said penalty by a factor of four. An extra seasons-worth of games for all the lying? Whatever. Fortunately I don't really care and am easily amused.

Never understood the arbitrary number for his suspension, in comparison to his peers. With that said, this is the type of guy that basically, you know he's lying when his lips are moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    The problem is that they set a punishment for first-time offense and then invented a punishment that multiplied said penalty by a factor of four. An extra seasons-worth of games for all the lying? Whatever. Fortunately I don't really care and am easily amused.
    I think the funniest thing is they paid for information with $125k in a paper bag. Baseball was trying to do their own investigation outside like detectives to catch A-Rod. Gee, how could that possibly blow up?