Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Kobe's Game 1

Default Re: Kobe's Game 1

Well i don't know about all this.

What i do know that at this moment.

18 may 2010 Wade> Kobe..I can only begin to imagine how Wade would do with 2 big men , one of them who scores 25/13 and one that is a presence in the paint. + a 6th man that can be a rebounding machine and a versatile scorer + one of the best on ball defenders in the league.

My god Kobe is so great mayn!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Well i don't know about all this.

What i do know that at this moment.

18 may 2010 Wade> Kobe..I can only begin to imagine how Wade would do with 2 big men , one of them who scores 25/13 and one that is a presence in the paint. + a 6th man that can be a rebounding machine and a versatile scorer + one of the best on ball defenders in the league.

My god Kobe is so great mayn!
    See this is why i can never agree with these Kind of arguments, they're based on to much speculation. Like If Wade was on the Lakers he would do this, Or if Lebron were on the Lakers he would do this, Of if Kg was on the Spurs he would have done this or if Cp3 was on the Jazz he would have done this.
    I can only compare what players have actually done not what they could have done in a different situation.

It's the comparing that annoys me

Kobe is so great look how far he got and Wade didn't.

or

Kobe is so great he is win it all.

Ofc the forget the team wins it all and not Kobe. 80% of the laker fans on this forum are not really laker fans. IF Kobe is done they jump on another bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    It's the comparing that annoys me

Kobe is so great look how far he got and Wade didn't.

or

Kobe is so great he is win it all.

Ofc the forget the team wins it all and not Kobe. 80% of the laker fans on this forum are not really laker fans. IF Kobe is done they jump on another bandwagon
    I just say let it go there's good arguments anyway you go. See one of the reason's I'm holding Wade higher up then Lebron right now is how much better Wade performed against Boston. Everyone has reasons for their opinions i guess. And Bandwagoners willl be bandwagoners

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Please, Plowking calls me a Kobe Homer every time I say that I believe Kobe is better then someone. Even though it makes no sense since I'm always arguing that Kobe shouldn't be ranked so high all time. But if you don't agree with him you're a homer or insecure
    All I did was basically call you a liar. Nothing wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    I just say let it go there's good arguments anyway you go. See one of the reason's I'm holding Wade higher up then Lebron right now is how much better Wade performed against Boston. Everyone has reasons for their opinions i guess. And Bandwagoners willl be bandwagoners
    I'll finally join in the debate and say there is no way that Wade is better than Lebron right now. One series doesn't change 80+ games prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I'll finally join in the debate and say there is no way that Wade is better than Lebron right now. One series doesn't change 80+ games prior to that.
    See I personally when comparing players as close as Wade,Lebron and Kobe I take how they performs in that playoffs as a big factor in comparing them. Especially when they both faced the same team. It seemed to me the Wade was excellent against Boston whiles Lebron gave up. To me when you compare close players playoff performances can tilt it in either direction.

I rule the local playground

The insecurity of your post makes me smile.
    Wrong answer, you are the one with the insecurity, getting mad everytime Wade is not in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalLA
    Wrong answer, you are the one with the insecurity, getting mad everytime Wade is not in the discussion.

Shh, don't tell everyone.

Thanks for bringing him up in your post though. Now I can talk about him like I've so desperately been wanting to!

I rule the local playground

Shh, don't tell everyone.

Thanks for bringing him up in your post though. Now I can talk about him like I've so desperately been wanting to!

Nice try, you still mad.

No, I'm saying some Kobe fans are stupid because that's all they care about. Kobe being better than Wade/Lebron, and furthermore proving their stupidity by using stupid ranking schemes and reasons.
    Whilst it would've been better if you'd just said this first it's very true.

Lamar Odom dropped 19 points and 19 rebounds. Where's his thread?

Quote Originally Posted by El Seano
    Whilst it would've been better if you'd just said this first it's very true.

Lamar Odom dropped 19 points and 19 rebounds. Where's his thread?
    What can I say, I like the word insecure.

i'm Insecure!

When i compare them i look at moves, work ethic and performance..

Kobes pivot, step, pump fake is close to perfection and is great to watch. Even when double teamed he can post up and create...
    Same goes for wade, an awesome array of moves..

Like ive said before i used to enjoy watching lebron but honestly not anymore. Apart from his athleticism and dunks he has no real jumpshot, very streaky and no post moves for someone his size... Against boston he was dribbling off his own legs/feet and bricked every shot he took...
    You can blame the elbow or teammates or whatever but it somehow didnt hurt in game 3???
    The guy plays a losing style of bball and its everyones fault but his own. I really want to see him go to new york and see what he can do.

Learning to shoot layups

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time, one thing I have come to know is Andrei is the most bitter and ignorant poster on this board. Regardless of what Kobe does or has achieved, he will continue to see through rose tinted glasses.