Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Tyler Hansbrough Jumps into Inflated Pool from Balcony with PIC!!

I think its awesome.

Psycho-T is the man.

Just cuz your gonna go to the NBA you shouldnt have any fun?

You shouldnt live a normal life?

Its like a 15ft drop anyways dude.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

will he be Mark Madsen or Brad Daugherty(w/o the injury)?

Very good NBA starter

Definatly isn't "living normal" KNOW1EDGE, and no it's not because your going to the NBA you can't have fun. It's because your going to the NBA that you have to relook your life, realize that your future depends on you health and you must make sure you maintain it.

Banned

K. I don't follow college at all. Never seen the guy play.

But he's white and good in college. There's about a 75-90% chance he's going to suck balls in the NBA. Should have taken the money while it was there.

shhhhhhh

what a fool... at least take your socks off...

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Buzz Bissinger is not pleased. You're humiliating Hansbrough!

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Not shocking at all; Hanbrough is an odd kat. Did a feature with ESPN that included a bit on how he and his buddies play a game where you smack ping pong balls into each other's chest.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta

But he's white and good in college. There's about a 75-90% chance he's going to suck balls in the NBA. Should have taken the money while it was there.
    If you use that logic, maybe he wants an education to back himself up?

that gif is awesome too

he definitely isn't called psycho T for no reason

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I don't agree with you, but 75-90% is a ridiculous range to put anything or anyone. That's a dumb Magic Johnson comment right there. It doesn't really mean anything and doesn't qualify anything. It's about as good as "60% of the time it works everytime."

Like someone else said in this thread; it's his life. No one else got hurt, no one would've got hurt but him, so let him make his own decisions. For any of you to act morally justified and righteous is way too pretentious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    I don't agree with you, but 75-90% is a ridiculous range to put anything or anyone. That's a dumb Magic Johnson comment right there. It doesn't really mean anything and doesn't qualify anything. It's about as good as "60% of the time it works everytime."

Like someone else said in this thread; it's his life. No one else got hurt, no one would've got hurt but him, so let him make his own decisions. For any of you to act morally justified and righteous is way too pretentious.
    Ok, how many truly good white players are in the league right now that were NCAA stars? Excuse the 75-90% comment. It's more like 99%.
    Last edited by Vendetta; 05-03-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Bunch of jealous nerds in this thread.

He's just a young college guy having fun - it's his own business.

Ok, how many truly good white players are in the league right now that were NCAA stars? Excuse the 75-90% comment. It's more like 99%.

I'm not exactly challenging your intention just that 75-90% is a ridiculous range to throw out. It doesn't mean anything.

And for the record, doesn't really have to do much with race. If you take into an account of college stars in the NBA, I bet only the top 10 percentile actually are considered "good". Maybe even less. You just don't realize how hard it is to make it in the NBA. Race regardless. The statistic is smaller for whites than blacks (but also the disparity of those entering the NBA by race is also needed to be taken into consideration), but it's a unilateral statement. Just look at it at a draft by draft basis out of 60 picks (80% which are NCAA stars or what have you) only 2-5 are actually "good" in the NBA. Race regardless.
    Last edited by wang4three; 05-03-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    I don't get this. Can't you reply this to just about every comment you see on a message board?

No one of us is actually going to beat him up for being a moron. He can make his own choices. But we have the right to criticize him for the choices he makes, especially if the choice is "I'm gonna throw away millions and maybe my career because I want to do crazy **** in college once more" or something retarded like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I don't get this. Can't you reply this to just about every comment you see on a message board?
    You can and you wouldn't be wrong for it.

No one of us is actually going to beat him up for being a moron. He can make his own choices. But we have the right to criticize him for the choices he makes, especially if the choice is "I'm gonna throw away millions and maybe my career because I want to do crazy **** in college once more" or something retarded like that.
    You have the right to say whatever you want. But that coin is too sided. I have the right to criticize you for your opinions because I believe college is also a venue for fun and a vehicle to experience what you won't necessarily will be able to later on in your life. Right now he's a 21 year old living the dream. Big time college player in a big time school going to big parties. Let him live. You can criticize all you want, but in turn, I can also call you pretentious.