Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Good High School Starter

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    I haven't been there in over a year.
    thanks for the idea..I'm going this week for sure
    Favorite fast food restaurant.

Get the Chick-Fil-A sauce or Mayonnaise, I prefer Mayo but I know alot of people hate it.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero

Paradise Bakery is delicious
    holy wow!

Last edited by rufuspaul; 01-05-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    Get out of here with what may be:
    Katsu Don with curry (Japanese)

or

Don-kass with gross gravy (Korean)

worst pic so far

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    Get out of here with what may be:
    Katsu Don with curry (Japanese)

or

Don-kass with gross gravy (Korean)

worst pic so far
    Whats wrong, pathetic alternate account, are you scared to try new things??

The OP isn't "post a food of which you think everyone would like its appearance".... its "post what you wish you had"

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Do you have a Dean and Deluca in Minni? I go to the one here in Charlotte and order the duck leg/thigh quarters and a big ass jar of duck fat. They can usually get it over night so ordering from their website would probably be a good option too.

I had an Asian summer roll made with duck confit the other day. Outstanding.
    Sadly there is not a Dean & Deluca in Minnesota. However, their website sure is fun to look through. Very disappointed with their selection of pork, and how they have elite beef products, but very little pork.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Whats wrong, pathetic alternate account, are you scared to try new things??
    I've actually lived in Korea for 2 years, and Japan for 1. Both countries have far better food to offer. Katsu Don and Don-kass are both terrible. They are basically what Korean and Japanese people think we eat. Korean and Japanese Western food, haha

And trying new things...... I have eaten bull ***** in China, goat testes (mountain oysters) in New Zealand, live octopus in Korea cow intestines in Nigeria and my least favorite........ "cheese" in Mongolia.

The OP isn't "post a food of which you think everyone would like its appearance".... its "post what you wish you had"

Fair enough. I just take offense seeing something you could hardly pine for being chosen from two countries with such amazing food.

3-time NBA All-Star

Fair enough. I just take offense seeing something you could hardly pine for being chosen from two countries with such amazing food.
    Thats understandable i guess... why didnt you take offense to the rest of the thread??

America has its own amazing culinary culture.... yet people are posting pictures of Chick-fil-A and Arby's. Fast food.

Why did that not offend you??

3-time NBA All-Star

Thats understandable i guess... but why didnt you take offense to the rest of the thread??

America has its own amazing culinary culture.... yet people are posting pictures of Chick-fil-A and Arby's. Fast food.

Why did that not offend you?? Because you couldn't attempt to look smart/travelled by naming foods which a very few could recognize??

Thread abuser

Thats understandable i guess... why didnt you take offense to the rest of the thread??

Lol yeah sure...top notch

I have a soft spot for fast food. But, those pics compared to the rest are laughable. (with 'The Cone' thing as an exception)

I have had some great meals in the states, but in North America, nothing beats Poutine in Quebec City or a Donair (or Donair Pizza!) in Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    New Orleans? Texas? New York restaurants? Fast food in LA?

Dude, there are so many awesome food options in the states. I only named a few.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    What is wrong with American food?? Just because millions of people eat McDonalds every day doesn't mean there isn't a rich culinary tradition in the U.S. Some of the greatest chefs in the world have restaurants across the country from NYC to Chicago to New Orleans to Vegas to LA.

Because the country itself is young and a melting pot of culture, the food is reflective of the all the cultures that make up this great nation.

If you're looking for a type of cuisine that is purely American, look no further than Traditional Southern Barbecue.

What is wrong with American food?? Just because millions of people eat McDonalds every day doesn't mean there isn't a rich culinary tradition in the U.S. Some of the greatest chefs in the world have restaurants across the country from NYC to Chicago to New Orleans to Vegas to LA.

Because the country itself is young and a melting pot of culture, the food is reflective of the all the cultures that make up this great nation.

If you're looking for a type of cuisine that is purely American, look no further than Traditional Southern Barbecue.
    I forgot deep dish pizza!