Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 11-08-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ok Now I'm Frustrated

Just like i predicted in my "concern" thread, the Cavs are having a lot of trouble closing out close games. I also think we're just overlooking teams that we think we can beat easily. How do you beat the Spurs IN SAN ANTONIO then follow that up with a loss to the Bobcats, then lose to the HAWKS at home?? I really didn't like what i saw last night. I won't take any credit at all away from the Hawks, they played harder and wanted it more (except i wanted to shoot Lue when he was talkin smack). But i still think, especially this game last night, we should have won these last two games

Any thoughts on the Cavs last 2?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #2
Star#9
Banned

Star#9 has an OK reputation so far

A bad stretch. It seems as though the league is out of whack right now. Teams projected to be contenders are losing, and scrub teams are winning. It may have something to do with the new ball, or the officiating, I don't know. But soon teams will adjust, and everything will be back to normal.
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:03 AM   #3
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I feel ya bro. I think its the NBA as a whole they feel like the bad team are walk overs like they have been in the past. Every team in NBA has the ability to be competive.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:03 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

this is one of the quirkiest season begin ever... all the bad teams are winning and the Suns and Mavs are struggling like F*** so nothing wrong with that... much weirder things are happening
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: