Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-22-2012, 04:06 AM   #46
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Blake Griffin's offensive game is absolutely hideos

Outside of his dunking I find him his game kinda ugly to watch but thats beside the point.

He has impressed me this season with his array of 2-3 simple, athletic post moves (hes def improved in this area) and look the guy does get easy baskets but he works hard for them and positions himself nicely. I would like to see him use that Timmy D of the board shot more often he did it once vs OKC and it looked sweet the jumper is still a bit bad cause he hesitates a lot and sometimes shoots from a little to far back.

The guys improved and plays hard can't complain with that and hes still producing numbers.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:24 AM   #47
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blake Griffin's offensive game is absolutely hideos

I don't understand why these guys can't do basic post moves with their back to the basket. I watched Blatche the other night catch the ball in the low post - face up - take two dribble steps BACKWARDS - and shoot a fadeaway jumper....

just perform a basic post hook or drop step for christs sake!!! I didn't play bball past High School and I drop post hooks, up and unders, and drop steps all day fukcing long. Honestly it fukcing baffles my mind sometimes watching these "new age" bigmen in the NBA.

As for Griffin, he's a solid scorer throughout the course of the game, but a borderline liability late in the game. He isn't confident with his post game or jumper quite yet, and he can't really create of the dribble well either. His man defense is solid, but as others mentioned, his weakside defense is poor and he will never control the game defensively like a Duncan or KG. I think realistically his ceiling is Amare Stoudemire with more heart.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: