Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #46
LakersDynasty
Good college starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,263
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
God I would love to hear what you would say if a girl you knew got raped. Her jaw was bruised, blood on her shirt. Yeah I'm sure that was just consensual sex. How sick do you have to be to believe that. If they had no proof this wouldn't have gone to court.

And to the other poster who said this has to do with a vendetta against Kobe you're very sick. I'm sure the blood from the girls under wear had nothing to do with Kobe raping her. Your a psycho.
It's hard to believe a girl who had half of Colorado inside her. There's zero proof for what you just said. I'll feel sorry for an actual rape victim. Not some bitch that's working for minimum wage and saw her chance to extort money from a rich person.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #47
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH
 
crisoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Californications
Posts: 11,907
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Oh sh*t!!!

This girl is originally from my neck of the woods. Nor Cal!!!

She went to a rival high school of mine.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:08 AM   #48
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,452
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
So you think "TheDirty.com" is a credible news source?



You're a fukcin moron if you believe anything posted on that gossip site.

The fact that you would even use it as a reference to spread this rumor to this forum is laughable at best.
Did I say it was a credible NEWS SOURCE?

Nope, its a legit gossip site that when it "exposes" people it usually comes out with LEGIT stories. Of course its a rumor like I said in the thread title but you are making it seem like its just some random site.

The real moron is the person not believing anything that comes from that site simple becuase its a gossip site. It may or may not be true but its not just a random joes site.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #49
starface
Banned
 
starface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,812
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Wow this is a disgusting thing to say. You just think that every woman wants Kobe and is out there to get him. May god help you.

Michael Jordan may have cheated on his wife but he is not a ******. Wilt had sex with more woman than anyone, he never raped anyone. Yet Kobe beats the **** out of a woman, it goes all the way to trial and you believe he is innocent. You are delusional.


lol

this dude is just tryin to rile up laker fans. you know he doesnt actually believe what he's saying
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #50
DTD
High School Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 764
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Wow this is a disgusting thing to say. You just think that every woman wants Kobe and is out there to get him. May god help you.

Michael Jordan may have cheated on his wife but he is not a ******. Wilt had sex with more woman than anyone, he never raped anyone. Yet Kobe beats the **** out of a woman, it goes all the way to trial and you believe he is innocent. You are delusional.

You know nothing if the incident, and that is evident from your posts. What were you 11 years old during the ordeal? I laugh at uninformed haters like yourself.
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #51
DTD
High School Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 764
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
lol

this dude is just tryin to rile up laker fans. you know he doesnt actually believe what he's saying


trolling after a Laker win. he has to get his kicks some how.

****ing loser.
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:13 AM   #52
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 17,669
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Yeah pull the Kobe defense. Discredit everyone by calling them "haters" and say they no nothing. I can read news stories all day that point to Kobe being guilty from a quick google search.

He did it. Funny you say I was 11. I think the story broke on my birthday. I was in high school when I saw him being arrested.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 AM   #53
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 17,669
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
It's hard to believe a girl who had half of Colorado inside her. There's zero proof for what you just said. I'll feel sorry for an actual rape victim. Not some bitch that's working for minimum wage and saw her chance to extort money from a rich person.


Had this been anyone but a rich athlete he would be in jail right now. However this woman had death threats and lawyers attack her for any mistake she has ever made in her life. Give yourself a pat on the back for calling her a "*****".
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 AM   #54
YAWN
Very good NBA starter
 
YAWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,511
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Yeah pull the Kobe defense. Discredit everyone by calling them "haters" and say they no nothing. I can read news stories all day that point to Kobe being guilty from a quick google search.

He did it. Funny you say I was 11. I think the story broke on my birthday. I was in high school when I saw him being arrested.

i can read news stories all day that point to us never landing on the moon from a quick google search as well.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:18 AM   #55
Fatal9
owwwww
 
Fatal9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,248
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

I guess Kobe is always going to be guilty until proven innocent.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #56
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 17,669
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
i can read news stories all day that point to us never landing on the moon from a quick google search as well.

Yeah because Kobe raping a victim is a conspiracy theory. Great work.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:20 AM   #57
Jorn444Lakers
I rule the local playground
 
Jorn444Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of 15 NBA Championships
Posts: 517
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
God I would love to hear what you would say if a girl you knew got raped. Her jaw was bruised, blood on her shirt. Yeah I'm sure that was just consensual sex. How sick do you have to be to believe that. If they had no proof this wouldn't have gone to court.

And to the other poster who said this has to do with a vendetta against Kobe you're very sick. I'm sure the blood from the girls under wear had nothing to do with Kobe raping her. Your a psycho.

All the "proof" needed for a girl to get a case for rape is for her to say to the police "he raped me."

You're a moron.

Why are you so convinced he did it? We were never exposed to all the facts, especially because she decided to settle for money instead.

And of course EVERYONE who gets put on trial for something is GUILTY.

Jeez, you're a ####### imbecile.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:21 AM   #58
starface
Banned
 
starface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,812
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

im tellin you guys, dont argue with this dude. his only purpose is to offend by making outrageous statements. he knows its riling you up. you know full well he doesnt actually believe it. just let him say it and dont sweat it
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:21 AM   #59
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.
 
bdreason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: HB, CA
Posts: 25,901
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Wow this is a disgusting thing to say. You just think that every woman wants Kobe and is out there to get him. May god help you.

Michael Jordan may have cheated on his wife but he is not a ******. Wilt had sex with more woman than anyone, he never raped anyone. Yet Kobe beats the **** out of a woman, it goes all the way to trial and you believe he is innocent. You are delusional.


I look at things rationally. Kobe Bryant is a rich and famous man, who could indeed have sex with many different beautiful women. If he indeed wanted to rape a girl, he could even afford to pay for that service (yes, it exists).

Kobe has everything to lose and nothing to gain from raping a random girl on a road trip.

Finally, the case never even went to trial because they simply didn't have the evidence for a conviction. That leads me to believe that whatever evidence they did have was weak, or the D.A. would be forced by law to proceed with the trial regardless of the womens preference.

Now, I'm not saying I KNOW for a fact that Kobe did not rape that girl. However, I can look at the circumstances involved and come to a logical conclusion. I do not believe Kobe Bryant forced that female in Colorado to have sex with him.

If I remember correctly one of the major issues with the case was that the girl had had sex with 3 different men in the last two days.... and Kobe Bryant had to rape this girl?

I'm not buying it, and you sound like the delusional one to me.


Good 2nd half tonight KB24.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:23 AM   #60
Scott Pippen
National High School Star
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,261
Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea1.html

57 pages transcpirt
Scott Pippen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy