Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bledsoe Blocks Another Forward With Authority

I don't mind if cf86 posts 500 times per game thread a day or makes a million topics in the clippers forum. It just seems that every thread he makes in the main forum here is annoying.. It makes me want the clippers to lose so he shuts the fu*k up
    Also the hyping of Scrubsoe,

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Worried? Absolutely not. You aren't a threat to me personally. Nobody on the internet is a threat to anyone. If anything I feel sorry for you, and thats the truth. I used to be entertained by your fanatical mind frame for the first few years I knew of your existance, kinda like Bruce Blitz. Its grown tiresome and predictable. I recall an argument between you and I several years ago where you state you were just as much a Lakers fan as a Clippers fan. You're a more prominant poster on this forum than I, lead by example. As you can tell I haven't but a handfull of posts here for having been a member for several years, there's a reason for that. The same reason I don't post on the other Lakers forums anymore. I've come to realize a great majority of Lakers fans arent Lakers fans at all. Therefore, it's not worth my time. You were born in 86? My best advice to you, go live your life. Go outside, meet a girl(boy?), make some friends. You're wasting away your life on the interent talking about what Blake Griffins morning stool smelled like. Im older than you and I've just wasted 5 minutes talking to you. Im going out to my patio, with my dog and my beer. Were going to sit there and watch the squirrels play in the trees. Were going to listen to some music. These next 5 minutes will be put to some good use.

Thats the 6'5 Rodney Carney getting blocked in a preseason game.
    Thread worthy

But yeah he is an athletic shot blocker for a guard.

Banned

I used to like the clippers until they got decent and clipsfan started making 10 posts a day about every little thing relating to them. Keep it to the clippers forums or game thread or should every poster start making a thread every time a player does something in game?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Worried? Absolutely not. You aren't a threat to me personally. Nobody on the internet is a threat to anyone. If anything I feel sorry for you, and thats the truth. I used to be entertained by your fanatical mind frame for the first few years I knew of your existance, kinda like Bruce Blitz. Its grown tiresome and predictable. I recall an argument between you and I several years ago where you state you were just as much a Lakers fan as a Clippers fan. You're a more prominant poster on this forum than I, lead by example. As you can tell I haven't but a handfull of posts here for having been a member for several years, there's a reason for that. The same reason I don't post on the other Lakers forums anymore. I've come to realize a great majority of Lakers fans arent Lakers fans at all. Therefore, it's not worth my time. You were born in 86? My best advice to you, go live your life. Go outside, meet a girl(boy?), make some friends. You're wasting away your life on the interent talking about what Blake Griffins morning stool smelled like. Im older than you and I've just wasted 5 minutes talking to you. Im going out to my patio, with my dog and my beer. Were going to sit there and watch the squirrels play in the trees. Were going to listen to some music. These next 5 minutes will be put to some good use.
    1. I never claimed to be an equal fan ever the furthest I ever went was in recent years if Lakers were playing anybody but the Clippers I'd want them to win but in the last couple years the bad blood between the fans and teams has changed that perspective. I still won't randomly bag on the Lakers like many Clippers fans but I also don't associate with most Lakers fans because all they want to do is talk about fantasies about how they are going to steal all of our players etc.

2. I live with my GF, I work and I make time for hobbies such as playing sports, going camping, going to the beach, playing video games, going out to eat etc. You and a few others try to spin it like it takes hours a day to post here but it takes about 30 seconds tops to fire off a post like this and I have the mobile app. So my post count doesn't automatically mean I have no life.

You going out on the porch to watch squirrels with a beer and your dog actually makes YOU sound like the guy he needs to find something better to do with his time and stop pointing the finger at other people. The point here is you're talking about other Clippers fans keeping me in check but you have no issue with the gazillion Lakers trolls/Kobe stans?

I understand you said you don't associate with them but why not speak up the way you're telling Clippers fans to do with me? Clippers fans HAVE told me to chill out and that I'm going too far and I do hear them and respect the opinion but sometimes I get carried away just like everybody else who's passionate about their team.

It takes more than 30 seconds to post 36.7 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    It takes more than 30 seconds to post 36.7 times a day.
    My post count was near 50 not long ago. It's hugely inflated due to game day threads in which I can easily rack up 100+ posts during a big game. Let's say I post 40 times a day, 30 seconds each (most posts take 10 seconds or less but I'll help ya out) that comes out 20 minutes a day of actual posting. Wow I'm a big loser who has no life based on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    My post count was near 50 not long ago. It's hugely inflated due to game day threads in which I can easily rack up 100+ posts during a big game. Let's say I post 40 times a day, 30 seconds each (most posts take 10 seconds or less but I'll help ya out) that comes out 20 minutes a day of actual posting. Wow I'm a big loser who has no life based on that!
    Then lets take account of your ghost hunting activates and your other clipper forums.

Banned

While he is annoying, in this day and age it's not that hard to post alot and reply quick to threads. Anyone with a smart phone who subs to their own threads will get an alert and be able to reply quickly from where ever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Then lets take account of your ghost hunting activates and your other clipper forums.
    1. I haven't had an investigation for 5 months.

2. I have a very low post count on the other two forums I post on regularly. 8k posts in 4 years at CTB and 1k posts on PSD in a year and a half. In otherwords I do 95+ percent of my posting on ISH so again the idea that my post count= no life or no time to do other things has been proven false by mathematics. I type about 85 WPM.... as I said it doesn't take me long at all to fire off posts. I also use the mobile app.

NBA rookie of the year

2. I live with my GF, I work and I make time for hobbies such as playing sports, going camping, going to the beach, playing video games, going out to eat etc. You and a few others try to spin it like it takes hours a day to post here but it takes about 30 seconds tops to fire off a post like this and I have the mobile app. So my post count doesn't automatically mean I have no life. I actually hunt ghosts as well.
    HAHA!

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Another grand thread brought to you by

Banned

i dont care how long it takes to post. 20k+ posts in less than two years is not normal. please get off the internet

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Only clipper fans believe this
    It's literally the exact same thing. Why anybody actually cares about the NBA forum (and its quality) anymore is mind boggling.

Who cares.

Banned

I'm actually interested in hearing about the ghost hunting. Can you post some details on that clipsfan?