Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: 11/20/13 Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:00 PM ET

Worst defensive half this season I'd say. And about par with how our offense has looked so far this season.

So overall... horrible half.

raep tiem

Default Re: 11/20/13 Game Thread: Washington Wizards @ Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:00 PM ET

Myk Bron pls

I don't know what the hell is going on.

Bynum played the first 6+ minutes and now Varejao has played since about the 5:50 mark in the first quarter until the end of the second quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Worst defensive half this season I'd say. And about par with how our offense has looked so far this season.

So overall... horrible half.
    Worse than giving up 70 in the first half to the Wolves?

These two teams got it backwards. The rested home team should have a big advantage over the road team playing the 2nd of a back to back.

John Wall at the half:
    9 points
    8 assists
    4 steals

Bynum looks slow the pace of the game isn't for him

2 bad possession in a row for Wall...

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    These two teams got it backwards. The rested home team should have a big advantage over the road team playing the 2nd of a back to back.
    You wouldn't understand. You're not a Cavaliers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Worse than giving up 70 in the first half to the Wolves?
    Good point. I must have kinda had that game blocked from memory cause of how much of a stinker that one was.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Good point. I must have kinda had that game blocked from memory cause of how much of a stinker that one was.
    This is pretty close though. Considering...

1.) We're at home.

2.) The Wizards are playing a back-to-back and the Cavaliers had 3 days of rest.

Beal has looked good. The offense the way it's ran really puts him in position to take good shots.

The Cavaliers on the other hand look like chickens with their heads cut off. That Mike Brown offense.

Banned

How do you NOT play your #1 pick at all when playing against the Wizards? I don't care how bad he's played...you gotta give him some burn and at least let him try and feel his way through those struggles.

What a shitty coach.

I don't even want the Cavaliers to make a run anymore. I want to see how bad the Wizards can beat us. So far 64-38. I hope the Wizards get a 40 point lead. This coach and team doesn't deserve to be on the floor right now. Makes me sicker than watching the Cavaliers pre-2003 when you see all this talent on the team and you have players that have no f*cking direction and a coach that paces around with his hands on his hips wondering what the f*ck he's doing.

BRB, going to post on Gilbert's Twitter on what a stupid f*cking move it was signing Brown back as head-coach.

Cavs getting boo'd. Servest hem right. Irving has 1 second on the clock and has a chance to shoot it and he passes it back to Clark? WTF...

The wizards are looking like the 7-8 seed I thought they would be before the season, beal is a beast
    Wtf is going on with the cavs.. Nice 24sec violation