Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Should Tinsley be punished?

Found this on ESPN.com:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3150143&categoryId=2459788&n8pe6 c=1

Do you think he should get punished? Skip Bayless clearly thinks so, but I think he's a bit of a prick. I don't like seeing NBA players go to bars or strip clubs, and I think Tinsley should've been home with his family, if he has one, or just playing video games or something. Maybe even work on his shot?

I agree with the guy on the left, he wasn't breaking curfew or anything, but I think he did make the wrong decision.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should Tinsley be punished?

no. he didn't really do anything wrong. the pacers aren't gonna do anything. he just needs to focus on basketball and what it takes to keep him on the court and out of jail.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
no. he didn't really do anything wrong. the pacers aren't gonna do anything. he just needs to focus on basketball and what it takes to keep him on the court and out of jail.

Definitely. Less time at the bars and more time with the team or practicing, or something that'll keep you away from places like that.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, he shouldn't. But he SHOULD let this be a wake up call to the definate reprocussions that could happen when he's out in an unsafe environment.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:45 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

now that i think about it. i don't think the bodyguard thing will really help. he needs to stay away from the trouble in the 1st place and not have some muscle to clean up his mess. the trouble might worsen now. kinda like having a troublemaker kid recruit a bigger kid to hang with instead of just changing his conduct.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
now that i think about it. i don't think the bodyguard thing will really help. he needs to stay away from the trouble in the 1st place and not have some muscle to clean up his mess. the trouble might worsen now. kinda like having a troublemaker kid recruit a bigger kid to hang with instead of just changing his conduct.
Exactly, he needs to change his habits, and pretty much just clean up the entire crew he hangs out with... easier said than done. You know how these athletes are with their "entourages" and what not, they tend to stay in the same pattern of acting up until it's too late, i.e. Mike Vick, Pac-Man Jones. Hopefully Tinsley will wise up a bit more. Indianapolis isn't quite like the other cities that these other athletes are messing around in, but bad people are everywhere, and Tinsley needs to be careful not to get popped.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:26 AM   #7
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I believe Tinsley SHOULD NOT be punished. He seems like the victim here (getting harassed about his salary & and a freakin assault rifle being used on him). It is sad how some of these athletes seem to get targeted. I guess professional athletes need to watch out and be aware of potential bad situations they could be putting themselves in. I just hope Tinsley & everybody else can stay safe.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:50 AM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

jbot, please delete those last two posts by babybullz...
Old 12-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

spank Tinsley and then we forget this. I hate players who has off the court issues. *cough*Artest,Jackson*cough*

I really like Artest when he played for Indy.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
spank Tinsley and then we forget this. I hate players who has off the court issues. *cough*Artest,Jackson*cough*

I really like Artest when he played for Indy.
I know, me too... I can't help but miss him and the old Pacers with Reggie...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: