Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

NBA Superstar

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME

Typical vague Romney nonsense speak.

Barry has Willard over a barrel right now, looking tougher and speaking in detail, Romney speaking in generalities unable to get specific.

This is gonna be like Super Bowl XX when its over.

Good news: haven't heard the words "middle class" spoken yet here. Kinda nice not to hear that.

Also in the news tonight, people vote for peace. And not war. Imagine that!

Yeah, keep going after the economy, Mitt.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Typical vague Romney nonsense speak.

Barry has Willard over a barrel right now, looking tougher and speaking in detail, Romney speaking in generalities unable to get specific.

This is gonna be like Super Bowl XX when its over.
    Yeah, Mitt's all over the place here.

smh

romney :

Romney just single-handedly made me change the channel. Back to Office episodes on Netflix I go.

Mitt is an idiot. What does he think our speaking up about the green revolution would have done? It would have led to an even harsher crackdown in Iran as Iran knew we weren't prepared to go to war with them or smuggle in weapons nor did the people want us sticking our nose into it.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Tax China. Tariffs. The UN is corrupted garbage. I think it was meant with good intentions, but it's out of control.

These two are doing a great job at keeping my penls soft.

Banned

Romney looks like he pulled a last minute all-nighter. Dude seems grossly unprepared for the topics at hand, he's all over the place. Obama is on cruise control right now.

romney

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Romney just single-handedly made me change the channel. Back to Office episodes on Netflix I go.
    The crybaby face he makes when he is listening to Barry cracks me the f*ck up. Back in debate one he seemed more confident and arrogant, now he looks like a kid who just scraped his knee and is in that 1.5 second pause before pain acknowledgement and the waterworks.

Mitt realizes Latin America is not one giant nation, right?

I don't know how you guys can watch this. You actually plan to vote for one of these two?