Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Anyone breed expensive Dogs for cash? Thinking about breeding Bulldogs

I have a couple Gs to work with and am looking to make an investment to increase my cash flow..

I was thinking about getting into the English Bulldog breeding.. maybe buy a female bulldog for 2k and breed the fukk out of her and sell the babies for 1k each.. keep a female , and cycle it on ...

what yall think? Also would any female work or is there a way to test if a female dog can have babies ? Id hate to invest in a bulldog that cant reproduce..

I need some extra $$ bad bros

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Anyone breed expensive Dogs for cash? Thinking about breeding Bulldogs

Become a Samoyed breeder. You could make anywhere from 4,000 to 10,000 per pup.

Default Re: Anyone breed expensive Dogs for cash? Thinking about breeding Bulldogs

The last thing we need are more backyard breeders

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    The last thing we need are more backyard breeders
    Yes. This sounds like a terrible idea. You're not going to make money since you don't know what you are doing and you're not going to see a return on your investment for a while. English Bulldogs are difficult to breed and dog breeding is in no way a way to make quick money.

Why I would I pay good money to get a dog from you when you have zero experience and zero track record. How do I know my dog won't have health problems.

I just went to Google and typed in "problems breeding."

And the very first suggestion it gives is "problems breeding english bulldogs."

Just saw this on another site about breeding bulldogs
    THE DON'TS
    Do not try to raise bulldog puppies to make a profit. .......You may lose every dollar you spend.

I hate people that breed dogs.theres one bitch on fb that keeps breeding pittbulls and posting the puppies on facebook because its so awesome. Littl does she know shes being A dumbass

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    I have a couple Gs to work with and am looking to make an investment to increase my cash flow..

I was thinking about getting into the English Bulldog breeding.. maybe buy a female bulldog for 2k and breed the fukk out of her and sell the babies for 1k each.. keep a female , and cycle it on ...

what yall think? Also would any female work or is there a way to test if a female dog can have babies ? Id hate to invest in a bulldog that cant reproduce..

I need some extra $$ bad bros
    Not a good idea. You will lose money and get stuck with bunch of dogs. Then you have to do a fire sale and guess who comes to fire sales, people that shouldn't be owning a dog. They will buy your litter and try to do the same shit. It is a scummy business.

These guys that do it are legitimate breeders and that is their profession. Even some of these professionals run into problems. This business is a business built on longevity and proven track record.

Your best bet is to wait in line at Foot Locker, buy a bunch of Air Jordans and flip it. Kids are doing it these days seeing as you don't have much cash flow to start for any real investment.

I can't remember the breed, but my friend's parents are one of the rarest dogs in the World and there are only like 4 or 5 male dogs in the U.S. that are able to breed with her.

Anywho, she just had some puppies are they are selling for around $2000.

Breeders are the scum of the Earth. The last thing we need is more, especially if it's you.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Breeders are the scum of the Earth. The last thing we need is more, especially if it's you.

c'mon now. There are plenty of reputable breeders who genuinely care about their dogs. Some are sh*t heads, but let's not act like some old couple breeding golden retrievers are on par with animal abusers and dog fighters.

Breeding should never be done for money, and the vast majority don't make money doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

c'mon now. There are plenty of reputable breeders who genuinely care about their dogs. Some are sh*t heads, but let's not act like some old couple breeding golden retrievers are on par with animal abusers and dog fighters.

Breeding should never be done for money, and the vast majority don't make money doing it.
    Most breeders are doing it for money and making money. Especially the shitty ones, and to top it off we don't ever need to breed a single more dog or cat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Most breeders are doing it for money and making money. Especially the shitty ones, and to top it off we don't ever need to breed a single more dog or cat.
    You really need to go away.

If a non-dog owner is looking for a family member and not a pure worker dog, I wish more people would go to pounds and shelters to adopts pets more often. Every time I hear about someone saying "I want this dog because I like how they look." I think about all the poor dogs that get euthanized because they're unwanted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    If a non-dog owner is looking for a family member and not a pure worker dog, I wish more people would go to pounds and shelters to adopts pets more often. Every time I hear about someone saying "I want this dog because I like how they look." I think about all the poor dogs that get euthanized because they're unwanted.
    this.

I will never buy a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You really need to go away.
    Another great point; you are full of them.