Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Pandaemonaeon's Avatar

Default LeBron23's dirty little secret revealed!

From "his" post at Jordan vs. Wilt vs. Kareem: Why Jordan is much better than both

If Russell was better, why did he finish second to Wilt in the All-NBA voting?

If Wilt was better, why didn't he win more games? (Starred on some .500 or below teams; won his second title as a role player late in his career).

Russell's Celtics were ridiculous. I just went through their rosters and found that every one of their championship teams had at least four or five guys who ended up in the Hall of Fame. That's pretty crazy.

I think Russell benefited tremendously from playing with superstar teammates. Had free agency been like how it is today (did it even exist?), there's no way this Celtics team would have remained intact.

And then, of course, you have to factor in - yes, again - that there were only nine teams or so.

Can you imagine Michael Jordan's Bulls playing in a nine-team league that didn't have free agency? They would have easily won ten titles. Simply by being a good team and staying intact.

Russell's Celtics pretty much beat up on the same teams over and over again. Not to take anything away from them, but these factors cannot be ignored.

And isn't Russell known mostly for being a winner? What if he played on a bad team? Would he alone have been good enough to carry them to respectability? Would he have won a ring? And had he gone ringless or just won a few, would he still be considered in the argument for the best center ever?
    Taken verbatim from A-train's blog:

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...rsus_New_World

--

From the thread Team with the best chemistry?

[quote]I believe that the key to an NBA dynasty is the ability of a team to keep its stars, the ability for a coach to establish a flexible hierarchy within the team

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron23's dirty little secret revealed!

I thought you were gonna just say "youtube.com".

He plagarize everything, when he talks normal you can tell.

Cornell Basketball=#1

I constantly bust him just jacking sh&t from wikipedia. Basically, all you have to do is copy and paste the first sentence of one of his "informative" posts into google. Typically it will give the article and site he just copied from

I usually hit open layups letsdothis's Avatar

haha you can tell because his writing style completely changes from one post to the other.

For example, it goes from "Hopefully in the 2007-2008 season, Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers can capture the NBA championship that they were so close to getting last year in the Finals" to "Hopefully in the 2007-2008 seasons Lebron James and his Cavaliers of Cleveland have captured the NBA championship that they are close to getting last year in the Finals "

You can tell which one he C&P'ed and which he typed with his bare hands.

Future D1 Dad

busted.

Wow, talk about being EXPOSED. Seriously though, how can you not come up with your own opinions on BASKETBALL? That is just low. You must have to really suck if you can't make up your own thoughts on a certain sport.

College star

He needs to get banned. Only thing he does is bring the level of the board down. He's got no knowledge whatsoever, doesn't add anything positive and often acts as a troll, bumps old threads etc.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Wow, talk about being EXPOSED. Seriously though, how can you not come up with your own opinions on BASKETBALL? That is just low. You must have to really suck if you can't make up your own thoughts on a certain sport.
    Exactly. Plagiarizing on a ****ing messageboard. I wonder how horrible he is at school.

That's Turr'ble

[FONT="Century Gothic"]I think we should be questioning the creator of this thread, I mean who takes the time to find this stuff out? I would not be suprised if pandaemoneon what ever his name is LeBron23.[/FONT]

Learning to shoot layups Pandaemonaeon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]I mean who takes the time to find this stuff out? I would not be suprised if pandaemoneon what ever his name is LeBron23.[/FONT]
    All you need is Google and 2 minutes. You're making it sound like I'm looking for Keon Clark's corpse.

Oh this is just delicious...lol

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease steadyfast96's Avatar

Reason why I think Lebron23 does that is he speaks and writes broken English. When he does write his own words, sometimes it do's not make a sense. Get what I'm sayin?

Lets GO PENS!

Did you know I'm LeBron23?