Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    I didn't see Jax shoot Opie, he seemed to just freeze and stare at opie and then run to Clay.
    Right. He didn't pull the trigger in that episode, so I was looking for peoples opinions on whether he does it or not. After all, he did ask Opie not to shoot Clay so he's not forced to shoot him, then Opie shot Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAller
    Right. He didn't pull the trigger in that episode, so I was looking for peoples opinions on whether he does it or not. After all, he did ask Opie not to shoot Clay so he's not forced to shoot him, then Opie shot Clay.
    I don't think he shoots him. I'm actually surprised he attempted to protect Clay in the first place.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I wonder if anything will happen involving Jax and his parole considering he pulled a hit and run and GTA in the middle of town with like a dozen witnesses lol.
    Nah that kinda shit goes unnoticed in the eyes of the law. LOL if I lived in Charming or the surrounding area, I'd be moving the hell out. Sons, Mayans, Niners, Mexican Cartels...

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I think Clay survives but this takes him out of the club at least for a while. Jax, Opie, Tig, Juice and Chibbs will probably all survive. There are 3 more seasons.

It will be very interesting to see who Sutter brings in next season to replace the Sons that have been taken out this season. I hope he brings in some good actors especially if Clay didn't survive.

I think this season ends with a HUGE shoot out between the Cartel, the feds, SAMCRO and the IRA. Sutter may even have it end where we don't know if any of SAMCRO that are there did survive.
    this is a fact?

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    this is a fact?
    It's already been announced that it was picked up for a 5th season and Kurt Sutter said he has 7 seasons planned out.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

It's already been announced that it was picked up for a 5th season and Kurt Sutter said he has 7 seasons planned out.
    I did not know that..
    repped

The preview for this week's episode looks awsome.

In the words of Bart Scott, 'Can't wait.'

Learning to shoot layups

Tara is one crazy b****.

Damn.. I don't want Clay gone. It'll be weird being without clay for two seasons..

Tig will cost a few lives no doubt. Hopefully tig stays also..

Don't know what to make of these last two episodes. I never thought Jax would find out the truth in a more anti-climactic way. Only thing I can think of is that Sutter is throwing us a curve ball, and the season finale has Clay telling Jax that it was Gemma all along that had John killed. Gemma seemed cold and heartless in this last episode, so maybe she's trying to manipulate the men in her life again.

Remember, she removed the letters that incriminated herself and Unser. So she's still keeping something from Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Don't know what to make of these last two episodes. I never thought Jax would find out the truth in a more anti-climactic way. Only thing I can think of is that Sutter is throwing us a curve ball, and the season finale has Clay telling Jax that it was Gemma all along that had John killed. Gemma seemed cold and heartless in this last episode, so maybe she's trying to manipulate the men in her life again.

Remember, she removed the letters that incriminated herself and Unser. So she's still keeping something from Jax.
    I think it was during the first season when the same argument is raised up and Clay hints at Gemma being an accomplice in the assassination? Gemma says something along the lines of "John was a coward, he had to go" or something like that.

Patrick, I think it wasn't supposed to be that big of a scene because Jax is only learning some of the truth. Gemma took out a couple of pages and I think there's even more truth to be told than what's in those letters. I think Gemma had a lot more to do with what happened to J.T. than has been revealed so far. I don't think she just stood by and let Clay do everything. I think Sutter is setting up Gemma to be the ultimate villain in this show. I wouldn't be surprised if next week Gemma takes out or tries to take out Tara and make it look like it was the Cartel.

I still think Clay makes it out of this season. He survived the gun shots, I think something happens and Jax changes his mind or maybe Tig walks in and stops it from happening and they run off and join another charter of the Sons. Ron Perlman is just too good of an actor and he'll be missed a lot with 3 more seasons.

It's obvious now that one of the big wars that will take place after this season is going to be SAMCRO and the Niners. Tig just started a war with what he did.

There's only one more episode left and there's still so much they need to tie up. It's going to be really hard to do that in an hour. I know Sutter won't wrap up everything this season but I want to see some things get wrapped up. Sutter could have easily done an 18 episode season.

Oh and that the fat prospect is becoming one of my new favorites. I loved the scene with the cereal where Jax found him eating that huge bowl of cereal and goes "Need a bigger bowl?" "I like cereal". He seems so out of place that it's just hilarious now.

Oh and that the fat prospect is becoming one of my new favorites. I loved the scene with the cereal where Jax found him eating that huge bowl of cereal and goes "Need a bigger bowl?" "I like cereal". He seems so out of place that it's just hilarious now.
    Goddamnit LOL you have no idea how badly I want that guy to get nailed in the line of fire in one of these episodes. He is beyond out of place, and I know Sutter is getting a good laugh out of this knowing how a majority of viewers dislike him. Bastard. LOL.

Has he even picked up a gun this season? Besides the one he picked up to blow his brains out?

I think he shot one of the Cartel guys who shot up Teller-Morrow earlier this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if next week Gemma takes out or tries to take out Tara and make it look like it was the Cartel.
    I was really wondering last night if Tata gets killed before the end of the season just becuase I can't see where her character and story line with Jax goes. I don't see anything changing Tata or Jax's mind on getting out of town with their family. It's possible Jax decides to stay but Tara will not embrace staying and I can;t see her leaving and Jax staying and then getting into some bitter custody dispute story line, that would not interest anyone. So only thing I can see if Tara being killed and then next season Jax goes for revenge. Also they could then add Wendy back in if she and Jax get back together.

I still think Clay makes it out of this season. He survived the gun shots, I think something happens and Jax changes his mind or maybe Tig walks in and stops it from happening and they run off and join another charter of the Sons. Ron Perlman is just too good of an actor and he'll be missed a lot with 3 more seasons.
    I could definetly see Clay joining another charter and still being involved in the show. I was actually surprised to see Tig forgive Clay so quickly.

I hate all the prospects they've had except for half-sac. None of them have even a little bit of bad-ass to them, they are all too meek to become bikers.