Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saw a basketball once Sgt. Brody's Avatar

Default Re: James Dolan speaks!

While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    This season is extra special since they actually thought they were contenders . Remember all the Knicks fans hating on ESPN for predicting them to win 37 games.
    You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better.
    You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.
    I love the Knicks but i'm also a realistic fan. Thanks

Yeah Kidd brought a lot of Knowledge and kept the lockeroom under control.

Honestly tho If the Nets front office knew they were getting KG and Pierce I don't think they would have hired Kidd. Well maybe as an assitant.

NBA Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Brody
    While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.
    The Devils are a New Jersey team, but you still make a great point. In short, James Dolan is the worst owner in all of sports.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Dolan is a ****ing psychopath