Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2006, 11:52 PM   #46
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Dude, you are obviously mental if you are posting for help with your gf here... geez!
Thanks, and How old are you?
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #47
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

If she won't talk to you, just send her a message saying your upset and would like a better explanation and then you will move on.

She will be honest then.

You can't convince anyone to be with you if they don't want be.

get some mates get drunk and try to move on.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:05 AM   #48
Ghost_Delay
Learning to shoot layups

This is why you get n00dz of your gf at all times.
Ghost_Delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:13 AM   #49
FPower
Local High School Star

There's no way you're going to be able to get her back, the more you try the less interested she'll become. You just need to accept the fact that it's over and start getting over her. Suck it up, you don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you anyway. Throw yourself into whatever work/school/friends/hobbies you have and stay as busy as possible while you're hurting.

...but you're 22, so you'll probably end up calling/writing her and trying to convince her to get back together. If she's a nice girl there's a good chance you'll even succeed...but that will only last a week or a month or so, and then she'll bolt permanently.

Your only real hope is that she'll spontaneously come back to you...but since there's nothing you can do, there's no point in holding your breath. The quicker you move on with your life the more attractive she'll find you, anyway.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:34 AM   #50
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower
There's no way you're going to be able to get her back, the more you try the less interested she'll become. You just need to accept the fact that it's over and start getting over her. Suck it up, you don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you anyway. Throw yourself into whatever work/school/friends/hobbies you have and stay as busy as possible while you're hurting.

...but you're 22, so you'll probably end up calling/writing her and trying to convince her to get back together. If she's a nice girl there's a good chance you'll even succeed...but that will only last a week or a month or so, and then she'll bolt permanently.

Your only real hope is that she'll spontaneously come back to you...but since there's nothing you can do, there's no point in holding your breath. The quicker you move on with your life the more attractive she'll find you, anyway.
I guess you're right, life is a bytch. I just got to accept it and if it's meant to be I guess she'll come back. I guess alcoholism is my only escape now "Run&Gun." I drank a lot yesterday.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:43 AM   #51
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabla
thats a hard one. Maybe try to find out if there was a little bit more than that meesly excuse.. sometimes there may be more to the story.

well..i'm a girl....and when someone says that "your personalities don't click" after a year...that's not a good thing for you dude...sorry to tell you..

well..what you can do though is tell her you want another chance and that you'd change and pay more attention...basically beg...cuz there's little chance of getting her back...

if that doesn't work...then theres no chance and you date other people...not her best friend cuz then she'd laugh at you and think you're so desparate to have her back...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:47 AM   #52
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
well..i'm a girl....and when someone says that "your personalities don't click" after a year...that's not a good thing for you dude...sorry to tell you..

well..what you can do though is tell her you want another chance and that you'd change and pay more attention...basically beg...cuz there's little chance of getting her back...

if that doesn't work...then theres no chance and you date other people...not her best friend cuz then she'd laugh at you and think you're so desparate to have her back...
Thanks, but isn't it a huge turn-off for a girl when a guy begs?
Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 AM   #53
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

DOnt beg at all. Just give it some time, and wait a couple of days. Sometimes this happens when things get real serious. In a couple of days shes probaly gonna call you back to talk things out
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:07 AM   #54
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
DOnt beg at all. Just give it some time, and wait a couple of days. Sometimes this happens when things get real serious. In a couple of days shes probaly gonna call you back to talk things out
That would be the best case scenario, don't I wish. I hope you're right. I must come across desperate but that's what happens when you get so attached to a girl. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:08 AM   #55
Targus™
National High School Star

this thread shouldn't have gone 4 pages. *shakes head*
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:11 AM   #56
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

all you need to do to get a girl back is flash a little loot. let her know you think she's amazing and buy her something nice. take her to the mall and buy her a nice school girl outfit. pick up a couple x pills and some hennessy/alize. she'll be all up on your knob. what you should really do is go after her best friend(s).
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:12 AM   #57
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
this thread shouldn't have gone 4 pages. *shakes head*
Old 09-05-2006, 02:15 AM   #58
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
all you need to do to get a girl back is flash a little loot. let her know you think she's amazing and buy her something nice. take her to the mall and buy her a nice school girl outfit. pick up a couple x pills and some hennessy/alize. she'll be all up on your knob. what you should really do is go after her best friend(s).
She doesn't want to see me at this point (or maybe later for that matter).
Old 09-05-2006, 02:17 AM   #59
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
She doesn't want to see me at this point (or maybe later for that matter).

what about her friends? i'm sure there was one getting in the way when you used to try and hit that shiiit. that's the girl you should go after. chase that cat because that pusssy will be hotter than anything your X can ever offer. trust.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:20 AM   #60
Bronze
Saw a basketball once

There's one that's a straight out 10, but I don't have her number anymore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: