Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Default Re: Magic willing to hold off on trading Howard till Feb Trade Deadline

The Magic aren't that dumb to hold him to the deadline in Feb. it's the same story...right now they are not in a rush to force a trade....that's it. All these other rumors and reports are just fodder.

They have other big issues to address...like a coach etc.

They have plenty of time before training camp starts to make a decision on where to trade Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    Jack Nicholson was seen trying on $1500 worth of clippers gear the other day. Someone is losing hope in the piss and purple

Did he buy the franchise?

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Unless they thinks Nets is the best deal, and they will just wait till deadline to trade for Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    The Magic aren't that dumb to hold him to the deadline in Feb. it's the same story...right now they are not in a rush to force a trade....that's it. All these other rumors and reports are just fodder.

They have other big issues to address...like a coach etc.

They have plenty of time before training camp starts to make a decision on where to trade Dwight.
    keep your bum Bynum with bum knees who'll be soon seeing his 5th knee surgery

Quote Originally Posted by WockaVodka
    How is he overrated? If anything he may very well be underrated.
    This.

People let their judgement of what players do outside the court affect what they think of them when they're actually playing basketball.
    Reminds me of before Rubio came over, people in the US generally hated him and he was nothing but a bitch who wasn't good enough to play in the NBA and the reasoning for that was that he wasn't in the NBA instead waiting a few years. Never mind that he looked pretty good while playing, even while facing the entire NBA elite at 19 in 08.

How is he overrated? If anything he may very well be underrated.
    D12 is conventionally believed to be the best 5 in the league, he is neither overrated nor underrated.

U mirin my face?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    D12 is conventionally believed to be the best 5 in the league, he is neither overrated nor underrated.
    I've seen him miss out in top 5s a decent amount of times so i'm not sure about that. The only way he would be overrated is if he is considered the best player in the league or 2nd best so he is closer to underrated.

lol Lakers fans crying like babies.

I've seen him miss out in top 5s a decent amount of times so i'm not sure about that. The only way he would be overrated is if he is considered the best player in the league or 2nd best so he is closer to underrated.
    You are talking out of your ass now.

dumb move, magic, get your shiiit together. Stop being that bad gf/bf who won't break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Via Chris Broussard/ESPN[/FONT]

I don't get this forum sometimes. Do we selectively believe what Broussard has to say now?

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I'd sit his ass for the whole season and tank.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    This.

People let their judgement of what players do outside the court affect what they think of them when they're actually playing basketball.
    Reminds me of before Rubio came over, people in the US generally hated him and he was nothing but a bitch who wasn't good enough to play in the NBA and the reasoning for that was that he wasn't in the NBA instead waiting a few years. Never mind that he looked pretty good while playing, even while facing the entire NBA elite at 19 in 08.
    Rubio did not look good in 2010 world championship and in his last season in Europe. But a lot scouts believe he will do well in the NBA with guards having more freedom in the perimeter. I am one of those people with serious doubts on his ability but he proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Rubio did not look good in 2010 world championship and in his last season in Europe. But a lot scouts believe he will do well in the NBA with guards having more freedom in the perimeter. I am one of those people with serious doubts on his ability but he proved me wrong.
    He was playing through injuries his last year, he looked good every other year.
    Personally I didn't doubt he'd do well, kid started playing in ACB at 14, he's been special for a long time.

Magic never cease to amaze me. What's that ? Should we tank in order to rebuild as a contender ?

NO LETS KEEP D12 AND GET A TOP 10 PICK WHEN WE COULD GO AFTER NOEL.