Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Nets are tanking for Heat LOL

they will probably get swept by Raptors

How are they tanking to play the Heat?

Aren't they tanking to not face the Bulls?

Arent Garnett and Pierce tired of getting buttraped by Lebron and Miami? I guess they want to give Collins a free show.

Jay vs Drake first

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Good luck trying to get past the red hot Raptors.
    Is this guy for serious?

It's like there are a bunch of 12-year-olds posting on this forum and they don't realize the greatness of Kevin Garnett Paul pierce and all of that amazing talent Brooklyn has.

The Nets have proven veterans they will win the T-Dot series in five & even possibly sweep. Toronto has no experience and will be out of their league once Brooklyn laces them up in the postseason.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Is this guy for serious?

It's like there are a bunch of 12-year-olds posting on this forum and they don't realize the greatness of Kevin Garnett Paul pierce and all of that amazing talent Brooklyn has.

The Nets have proven veterans they will win the T-Dot series in five & even possibly sweep. Toronto has no experience and will be out of their league once Brooklyn laces them up in the postseason.

we will see come playoff time all I know are the Raptors have been red hot lately and if you don't see that your retarded.

Learning to shoot layups

Is this guy for serious?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    we will see come playoff time all I know are the Raptors have been red hot lately and if you don't see that your retarded.
    I have been a member on this board longer than you have been alive my original name was Jordan Pippen Rodman if you are resorting to personal attacks, that lets me know That you do not know what you're talking about.

In the playoffs the highflying game pretty much stops it becomes a half-court game possessions matter turnovers matter defense matters Brooklyn will get the calls and the benefit of doubt from the Refs. Toronto will get no respect from the referees come the postseason.

AK-47, KG, Illinois' Deron Williams, JJ, The Truth... Toronto has no one on their team that gets more respect than those players. Brooklyn will win each game by attempting more than 10 free throws than the raptors will.

The Nets will end up making more free throws than Toronto will attempt.

Local High School Star

Is this guy for serious?

are you dumb or something much worse? Raptors are the 3rd seed in the PlayOffs...

They won't win that series

Quote Originally Posted by chris02jammers
    are you dumb or something much worse? Raptors are the 3rd seed in the PlayOffs...

They won't win that series
    Good one

I don't know if this board is getting more pathetic or the younger generation, damn we are in trouble...

Thank U for your wonderful contribution to the board

Both the Raptors and Brooklyn have both had big turnarounds this season. Toronto after the Rudy Gay trade, and Brooklyn after the all star break were great. Should be a great series. I expect Toronto to lose the first one at home.

I think people underestimate the fact that Toronto also has Kyle Lowry. He is most definitely one of the smartest players in the league, and great at running a team if anything. He'll outplay Deron in the series.

they don't realize the greatness of Kevin Garnett Paul pierce and all of that amazing talent Brooklyn has.
    Where was that greatness last year ?

Are Pierce/KG retiring after this postseason?

Local High School Star

Good one

I don't know if this board is getting more pathetic or the younger generation, damn we are in trouble...

Thank U for your wonderful contribution to the board
    so whats ur contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by chris02jammers
    so whats ur contribution?
    he is an idiot who thinks that ISH join date is the time when you started watching basketball.