Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Think it's safe to say Dirk is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
What do you think Dallas will do to improve next year?

Not sign any of their guards to a new contract.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #17
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Not sign any of their guards to a new contract.

what about situation at free agency? like howard?

fits perfectly next to nowitzki..like chandler.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
What do you think Dallas will do to improve next year?

A new pg would be nice. A new center too. Not sure what to expect though
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #19
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Dirk is moving like he was several years ago. And he is balling right now. Unfortunately when the 6 minute mark of the fourth rolls around Mayo and Collison turn into Lloyd and Harry. Damn their stupidity is off the charts.

I see why Indy sat him during crunchtime. And why Memphis let OJ go.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

but bu.. bu.. Dirk cant rebound

21-20 and a loss...

Dirk didn't play too well in the end but still, sucks that he has to play with this crap to end his career.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 02-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #22
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
I'd love to see them grab that 8th seed and see what a healthy Dirk could do in the playoffs

Get horribly swept?
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #23
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But but but Dirk sucks and is done.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #24
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
Get horribly swept?

biggest hater is back

Thought you killed yourself since dallas won the chip.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #25
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Go after Dwight? Maybe pekovic?
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #26
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Go after Dwight? Maybe pekovic?

Cuban is def gonna go for Dwight.. I doubt he leaves though.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:24 AM   #27
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
biggest hater is back

Thought you killed yourself since dallas won the chip.

You're the german fan that rides dirk's nuts like a cowboy huh?

I forgot about you.

Not a hater. Hell, I haven't cared enough about the Mavs in the last two years to even register any hate for them. You're just high as a kite if you think they wouldn't get swept if they hypothetically got 8th seed. Aside from Dirk, that is a HOOORRIBLE team.
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 AM   #28
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
You're the german fan that rides dirk's nuts like a cowboy huh?

I forgot about you.

Not a hater. Hell, I haven't cared enough about the Mavs in the last two years to even register any hate for them. You're just high as a kite if you think they wouldn't get swept if they hypothetically got 8th seed. Aside from Dirk, that is a HOOORRIBLE team.

Not even german...

Nah. I agree with you. We're not coming close to beating SA or OKC.. we would be able to take a game or two if mayo and collison didnt turn the ball over every time down the stretch.

Just sayin I remember how bad you trashed dirk/mavs back then
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #29
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dirk: "For us to win that game today I've got to be perfect, and I wasn't down the stretch."

That's what you call leadership. Rest of the team (sans veterans like Marion, Carter, Brand) sucks, though. Especially our guards. How bad can your PG play if you actually wish for Mike James to be back in the game?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: