Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #16
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Joey Crawford isn't the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Wasn't Ed Malloy the ref in the Knicks-Grizzlies game? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case...
and Game 1 playoffs Knicks-heat. No wonder both games had a similar feel.

The guy gave Melo a tech for passing the ball to another ref.

Lol Heat fans... i guess the thread wasn't deleted like requested, so they improvised.

Last edited by Blue&Orange : 11-29-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #17
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
That's because GNR was without Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler, why are you basing this off a time when Axl had gone completely insane, Slash and Duff were completely drug and alcohol addled, and two key members were gone? GNR's prime was with Axl Slash Izzy Duff and Steven. 86-88 was their best. Still lol @ bands like Crue being close at any time. Come on now. Crue is a show. GNR from 86 to 88 is ridiculous I'll put them up against anyone at their best.
I see your point, but Axl isn't the first lead singer of a popular rock band to go insane due to drug and alcohol addictions. Ozzy Osbourne finger painted the inside of his hotel room with a fresh pile of warm diarrhea after Randy Rhoads died in the plane crash. As crazy as he was on drugs and alcohol, you always knew Ozzy loved his fans. Axl hasnt shown any love to anyone but himself. I guess that may be why I might be jaded on the issue. I agree GnR first album was amazing tho. It's too bad Axl had to ruin what might have been an even bigger legacy. He should have been nicer to his fans and band members.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #18
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
I see your point, but Axl isn't the first lead singer of a popular rock band to go insane due to drug and alcohol addictions. Ozzy Osbourne finger painted the inside of his hotel room with a fresh pile of warm diarrhea after Randy Rhoads died in the plane crash. As crazy as he was on drugs and alcohol, you always knew Ozzy loved his fans. Axl hasnt shown any love to anyone but himself. I guess that may be why I might be jaded on the issue. I agree GnR first album was amazing tho. It's too bad Axl had to ruin what might have been an even bigger legacy. He should have been nicer to his fans and band members.
Axl didn't go crazy because of drugs/alchohol, he's the only member of the original GNR who didn't really abuse hard drugs (he did a lot of weed and drank a lot I'm sure, but meh). Axl's natural voice is super deep, and I know Slash has said he often ****ed it up by singing the way he did. There are songs like It's So Easy where Axl sings in his natural voice.

Here are some live clips of them at their best if you're interested:

Welcome to the Jungle live 1987: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsyAJXs7C_w
Mr. Brownstone live 1988: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VJa-sYsyU

They were a killer live show at that time. I don't get why you'd list bands like Crue over them though, even after they declined, Crue is a show like I said Meh to each their own. I know GNR and Metallica have toured and got along in the 1980's (88 I think?) but Axl was still cool back then lol. Here's Steven Adler and Lars Ulrich from 1988 I think:

PS- Randy Rhoads is my favorite musician ever btw
My screen name stands for "Randy Rhoads Rules"
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #19
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Guns N' Roses are the greatest hard rock band of all time. During their prime they consisted of Axl Rose (lead vocals), Slash (lead guitar), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Duff McKagan (bass guitar, backing vocals) and Steven Adler (drums). For more information contact RRR3.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #20
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I made this thread more interesting don't hate. I should have said IMO I guess. Best peak anyways.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #21
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is now about the Glock 19

TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saw GNR on Friday. 2nd best live performance I have ever seen (Rammstein was #1)
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #23
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

This thread went full retard.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #24
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Dragonforce is the greatest collection of raw talent ever.
Check out some if these bands.
Amon Amarth- Songs: War of the Gods, Twilight of the Thunder god, Embrace of the endless ocean, Runes to my memory, Fate of Norns

Eluveitie- Song: Inis Mona

Ensiferum- Songs: Treacherous Gods, Eternal Wait, Into the Battle, Lei Lei Hei (this one is their best IMO), Wanderer, Victory song (second best)

Equilibrium- Song: Blut Im Auge

Kalmah- Songs: To the Gallows, Hades (my favorite), The third the Magical

Rhapsody of Fire- Song: Dawn of Victory (this band is a better version of Dragongforce)

Turisas- Songs: To Holmgard and beyond, Battle metal, One more

Wintersun: EVERYTHING on their first self titled album. Everyone should own 2 or 3 copies of this cd. Songs: Winter Madness, Sleeping Stars, Death and the Healing, Starchild (quite possibly one of the best songs ever created). This band, quite frankly, shits all over Dragonforce. I think you will really like these guys.

All of these bands are of the same type of Genre as Dragonforce. All of these bands are european. Hope you enjoy

EDIT:You can find all of these songs lyrics on w w w . darklyrics . c o m

Last edited by COnDEMnED : 11-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #25
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Saw GNR on Friday. 2nd best live performance I have ever seen (Rammstein was #1)
Where did you get to see Rammstein? I've been waiting what seems like half my life for them to come to Socal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: