Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Default Re: Can somebody post a track list of thier whole music collection

Aaron Carter - That's How I Beat Shaq
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

geez, that would be impossible for me to do.

i probably have over 400 CDs
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #18
gts
shhhhhhh

lol i have like 15 total... haha
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

It's not about QUANTITY of music, but QUALITY. I remember when I used to rip albums left and right, without even thinking. I have a friend who has over 25,000 songs, and in a way, I guess I wanted to catch up to that. Pretty much, at the end of the day, most people listen to mostly the same stuff that they have always liked. That is, the songs that take them back to a previous life experience and remind them of that, or songs that remind them of a person, or songs that just motivate them. Of course, you might discover a new artist or what not, but the older you get, the more you search for nostalga. Not only that, but you get more set in your ways.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #20
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
It's not about QUANTITY of music, but QUALITY. I remember when I used to rip albums left and right, without even thinking. I have a friend who has over 25,000 songs, and in a way, I guess I wanted to catch up to that. Pretty much, at the end of the day, most people listen to mostly the same stuff that they have always liked. That is, the songs that take them back to a previous life experience and remind them of that, or songs that remind them of a person, or songs that just motivate them. Of course, you might discover a new artist or what not, but the older you get, the more you search for nostalga. Not only that, but you get more set in your ways.

Good post.

I like Genc's list also.

Can anyone post a list of more specialized, obscure songs (any genre). I been sorely lackin' trying ot update my iPod.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #21
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

I still can't believe anyone would consider naming their kid "stewen."
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #22
hito da god
look that way >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
this^^

i've been hovering around 9,000-10,000 songs for almost two years now. i have a bunch of stuff that i like and i won't ever delete, and i have stuff that i download and listen to, and i don't like. i'll usually come around to deleting it after i give it another chance. i'd say for every three or four albums i listen to, i only keep one. growing a good library takes time, because you have to figure out what you like and are going to keep, and what you don't like and what to get rid of.

i have a ton of hard disc CDs that i haven't even ripped yet since i move around every few months. right now they're all scattered between my moms house, dad's house, and aunts houses so i don't have most on me.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: