Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

Thumbs up The Obama Deception movie has been released

http://www.mininova.org/tracker/13321
http://www.justin.tv/dwaspellman
http://truthactionottawa.com/main/?page_id=312
http://prisonplanet.tv/obama_deception.php

I recommend this especially for the libertarians here, but anyone could find this video to be informative and cutting through the media propaganda and corporate-funded BS to the heart of the matter.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

Default Re: The Obama Deception movie has been released

*Mask comes off* Obamas' white!
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki

"Wanna play a little game?"
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
lilmorrison

i vote this for #1 comedy movie of the year.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

sorry but Alex Jones is a bit of a crackpot

very smart business decision to make this film though.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #6
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

Without Watching this film. I can already say he is not representing "change"
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

It's almost guaranteed to be total garbage, but it will have it's comedic impact by incensing all the Obama fans who thought all the nonsense about Bush was spot on.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Alex Jones is a jesuit and he has a separate agenda.... But I have learned that Alex Jones is usually truthful enough that you can take his info at face value and then go clarify what he has said for yourself.....

the flick will probably be pretty accurate... I need to check it out
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar

he's either Hitler or the Anti-Christ. Hopefully this movie will sort it out.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #10
Hotlantadude81
NBA sixth man of the year

Oh now it's hip to hate Obama?
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar

Just finished watching this movie.

observations:

-not so much an attack on Obama as it is more of the NWO business.

-there are a few good points in the movie (most interestingly Global Warming as a tax profiting scheme), but generally they look at one side of all the issues and try to hammer that point home, ignorant to the larger issue. For example they say banning handguns for people on 'no fly lists' is a step to disarm Americans so the gov't can further control them. Dumb, as there is no ban on rifles etc...and even dumber because it was only discussed, no legislation yet.

-the idea that the Bilderberg Group runs the world is completely laughable. 100 of the most powerful people in the world meet one weekend a year and dictate a global agenda. STFU...Like they could ever get consensus, or like they have anywhere near the time to map out a complex global strategy.

-they also say that everyone 18-25 will have to serve 3 months in a civil army is funny too. The cost of starting such a program would be astronomical.

-Basically it is sour grapes from losers (buy some decent clothes or comb yer goddam hair yer in a movie!) who have never been around anyone in a position of power guessing at what people in power do based on their biased view of them as 'evil.'

If you believe in the backroom world domination you will like this, but if you use common sense you can very easily see through it, because all of their 'proofs' have other logical explanations.

People in finance will ALWAYS work to get the most money possible, that is how that business works. Calling them all evil for doing their job is a bit of a stretch. The idea of small groups wielding large power is even further afield. I do believe the world's richest people get together to protect their interests, but thinking they are out to 'enslave' the world is too tough for me to swallow. I also find it hard to believe they could share power and find consensus. These meetings are more like a convention or trade show for the uber-rich, not a recreation of Dr. Evil's underground lair.

entertainment value: 6.5/10
factual value: 3/10

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 03-12-2009 at 02:28 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Just finished watching this movie.

observations:

-not so much an attack on Obama as it is more of the NWO business.

-there are a few good points in the movie (most interestingly Global Warming as a tax profiting scheme), but generally they look at one side of all the issues and try to hammer that point home, ignorant to the larger issue. For example they say banning handguns for people on 'no fly lists' is a step to disarm Americans so the gov't can further control them. Dumb, as there is no ban on rifles etc...and even dumber because it was only discussed, no legislation yet.

-the idea that the Bilderberg Group runs the world is completely laughable. 100 of the most powerful people in the world meet one weekend a year and dictate a global agenda. STFU...Like they could ever get consensus, or like they have anywhere near the time to map out a complex global strategy.

-they also say that everyone 18-25 will have to serve 3 months in a civil army is funny too. The cost of starting such a program would be astronomical.

-Basically it is sour grapes from losers (buy some decent clothes or comb yer goddam hair yer in a movie!) who have never been around anyone in a position of power guessing at what people in power do based on their biased view of them as 'evil.'

If you believe in the backroom world domination you will like this, but if you use common sense you can very easily see through it, because all of their 'proofs' have other logical explanations.

entertainment value: 6.5/10
factual value: 3/10

havent seen the flick yet, but bilderberg group does exist... due to the multiple groups meeting and discussing 'things' at various times, I couldnt honestly say how much power they wield and exactly who attends, but they have been followed for years...

people like to laugh and say that powerful people colluding together is a silly idea... when its a truly silly idea to doubt it...

there is alot at stake and there is evidence that groups like the CFR and the Bohemian society and carlyle group, and the skull & bones types are truly meeting together under secretive conditions....

the problem I have with all of Alex Jones work is that he comes off as a scare mongering (always wanting to dwell on a possible scenario in the future when we are enslaved )... he goes beyond somebody like the old school Jordan maxwell, william cooper with scare monger talk. its not necessary to dwell in a future scenario that is still avoidable

but when you cross check what he says... it almost always checks out..

I think he plays up certain issues and fails to mention others on purpose... and like I said he is a jesuit and one of the only people in this business who seems to be able to expose sh*t and not get murdered....

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 03-12-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

I may read a cliffnote version, 200-300 word summary but I don't feel particularly motivated to listen to some right-wing Obama conspiracy theories for 1-2 hours in a movie format. I started to lose interest with the "he's not American!" crap, felt that most of it was a waste of time when they were trying to prove he was a Muslim terrorist, and got fully fed up with the Palin/McCain "who is the real Barack Obama" business. He can't possibly be any worse than Bush 43, has shown a lot of similarity to Clintonian politics early on and probably won't be as bad as Bush 41 or Reagan. He's probably done some backroom dealing, but I would be far more surprised to hear about a President that was never part of any shadow organizations. Our representative democracy is and always has been oligarchy, because you can't get elected without a ton of cash to get your money out, and who has that money? The wealthy.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I thought he was going to be John McCain when I first saw that pic.

I thought it was Karl Marx
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: