Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: My ONLY beef with weed being legal

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Alcohol is extremely hard to get as a kid. we usually got our weed from other dealers in our school

Getting alcohol was a blessing. Its not even close to how easy it is getting weed compared to alcohol
    You can not be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    it was easy as hell for me to get alcohol in high school. you didnt have any friends with an older brother? never tried shoulder tapping?
    We were turned down many times, we tried the shoulder tapping. I would say it would take us 1 every 25 people to get alcohol by shoulder tapping. It also didnt help that the liquor store was surrounded by cops all the time. I went to a ghetto school in a bad neighborhood.

Cali Love

I drive high all the time...young bucks should handle it fine

Yall should worry bout drunk drivers SMH

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    No. The black market thrives @ wholesale quantities. Unless you're in high school, good ****ing luck finding anyone who wants to dick around with less than an oz. Dispensaries can shuffle through a greater volume of clientele than Stoner X with a burner phone. Stoner X ain't got time for that, but he can undercut the $10/g pricing when sold in ounce chunks. Stoner X still makes a good deal more $$$$ for himself at $180/oz rather than selling to a dispensary.

The growers are the ones getting shafted. They are taking nearly all of the financial risk fronting as much as 10k product to a dispensary on consignment yet the dispensary still makes the most money.
    intewesting

My uncle about 200lbs or so 5'9 drives home DRUNK AS FCK from NY to NJ. I don't know how the fvk he does it. As long as I was alive he's been doing it. He'd come to our house, get drunk and whenever he refuses to stay he'd drive home with his entire family in the fcking car. He hasn't been doing it for the past few years with them in but he's been doing it himself. He'd also come home from numerous bars pissing drunk driving home.

I believe he lost his license at one point for this shit.

I drank and drove for almost my whole life. Thank God I never got in one accident drunk. And I would be blitzed. I stopped doing that. I taxi everywhere I go if I'm gonna have a few.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I drank and drove for almost my whole life. Thank God I never got in one accident drunk. And I would be blitzed. I stopped doing that. I taxi everywhere I go if I'm gonna have a few.
    Why? Why even risk the charges and or dying?

Just a few months ago one of my best friends drove down from Boston for a wedding. After the party he was driving home to his NY home, tire blown out and everything on the high way. Drunk too. Avoided charges but got a DUI. Can't drive in NY I believe for a year. Luckily he only spent a night in jail on his birthday. First time offender, the cops pulled him over for the tire thankfully and not for driving stupid.