Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Horrible Play By Ricky Rubio Continues

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Van Gundy not playing him was one of the biggest reasons why Spanoulis's career failed in the NBA. Also add to the fact that Spanoulis had a hard time adjusting to playing with teammates that are potentially equally as good or betetr than him. I remember all V-Span did in Houston was complain about lack of playing time, and How he was the the man at his home town compared to houston.
    Um, you do realize that's how EVERY NBA player's career starts right? They are the best at wherever they are (high school, college) and suddenly are in a league where everyone is as good as them.

He was a bitch and couldn't cut it. No biggie.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by one2
    LOL. I am glad this hack will fail. Maybe they should leave basketball to White Americans. Euros should be limited to just 2 per team. Just most euro league do with Americans. But then it would racist if Americans did it right?
    This is stupid in so many levels that you should be ashamed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Too bad that Rubio didn't stay in Europe.
    If Anthony Parker was the Euroleague MVP then Rubio could have been the GOAT
    Don't forget, that was PRIME Anthony Parker

This guy was Euroleague's best player

GOAT Anthony Parker should teach him.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Lol I know for a fact this guy is going to be a Marko Jaric type at best. Solid 9 and 7 guy with active hands on D. All the Wolves fans acting like he's going to turn the ship around this year or within 3 years are annoying. I'm very glad by this news because a top 5 2012 pick for the Clippers is very likely if this guy isn't indeed some sort of franchise savior. I wish the Wolves well after this season but this season I'm going to be rooting against the Wolves as if they were a rival team.

Saw a basketball once

And, Euroleage, this is a lose-lose situation for you, if Rubio sucks in the NBA people will mock you saying european baskeball is crap and if rubio does ok they will laugh of you for being wrong.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Um, you do realize that's how EVERY NBA player's career starts right? They are the best at wherever they are (high school, college) and suddenly are in a league where everyone is as good as them.

thats what im saying, he was a crybaby in houston, and his attitude is is what hindered his chances at playing time in the nba.

thats what im saying, he was a crybaby in houston, and his attitude is is what hindered his chances at playing time in the nba.
    Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

this will never happen.

He runs an offense the way Sebastian Telfair runs an offense-averagely. Ricky Rubio is the Sebastian Telfair of Spain.
    Actually, this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Spanoulis is 100 times better than Rafer Alson, John Lucas III, Luther Head.

He had a reason to complain. Van Gundy told him flat out he was not going to play because he hated every European player except Dirk and he wanted him off the team.

So yeah, he had a reason to sulk and complain.

Kosta Koufos told US MEDIA that Spanoulis is as good or probably even better than Deron Williams is. He said that Spanoulis was at least as good or better than Williams.

He should know, since he played with both of them. He said this while he was a teammate of Williams also.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

He had a reason to complain. Van Gundy told him flat out he was not going to play because he hated every European player except Dirk and he wanted him off the team.

Kosta Koufos told US MEDIA that Spanoulis is as good or probably even better than Deron Williams is. He said that Spanoulis was at least as good or better than Williams.

He should know, since he played with both of them. He said this while he was a teammate of Williams also.

Banned

Van Gundy not playing him was one of the biggest reasons why Spanoulis's career failed in the NBA. Also add to the fact that Spanoulis had a hard time adjusting to playing with teammates that are potentially equally as good or betetr than him. I remember all V-Span did in Houston was complain about lack of playing time, and How he was the the man at his home town compared to houston.
    He couldn't even start ahead of Rafer Alston, that's how much he sucked. He mentally thought he was the best player on the team or atleast equal to McGrady but in reality he couldn't even beat out Rafer Alston for the starters job and I dunno who the second string PG was but he couldn't beat out him either which is why he was Houston's 3rd string PG. If he was good enough he would have gotten minutes because Van Gundy hated Alston.

Rubio peaked when he was 15, the reason I hate on him is because there are all these idiot American fans who never have seen him play but assume he's going to be like Jason Kidd when in reality he's going to be like Rajon Rondo without the passing ability, rebounding ability or athleticism and mentally weaker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

OMG If Kosta Koufos said it it must be true, Koufos the GOAT talent evaluator

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Lol I know for a fact this guy is going to be a Marko Jaric type at best. Solid 9 and 7 guy with active hands on D. All the Wolves fans acting like he's going to turn the ship around this year or within 3 years are annoying. I'm very glad by this news because a top 5 2012 pick for the Clippers is very likely if this guy isn't indeed some sort of franchise savior. I wish the Wolves well after this season but this season I'm going to be rooting against the Wolves as if they were a rival team.
    He is not close to as good as Jaric is.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Are you calling Koufos a liar?

Look it up troll. He said this in a US interview to Ohio State reporters.