Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default What happened to Harrison Barnes?

This guy was a top recruit, 5 star player...what happened to him and why is he slumping so hard? I dont even see him on some mock drafts any more (not that mock drafts mean that much this early in the year)
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #2
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What happened to Harrison Barnes?

What happened to Roy Williams may be a better question. It seems his teams last year and this year have lacked motivation. I really don't mind it,there are so many people on the Carolina band wagon in my area that I can't stand UNC. Of course I doubt many of them know who Harrison Barnes is, they just like wearing the gear
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far

laid an egg in his pants
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
lebob23
38563065 38563065 3

lebob23 has not been impressing people

I have a better question why are NBA players looked at to be so good at

dunking when I have friends in college that could do almost the same dunks

(yes they are African American) and they are on division 2 their dunks are just

as impressive as NBA dunks. The top dunkers are 6"5 6"6 5"7 and 5"3 I had

never has any friends that could dunk like that before but now I don't think its

so special anymore. Hell I can even get rim on a good day and I am 5"7 185 and

barely work out. if I didn't have tears in my meniscus-es and I lost 30 pounds

and worked out for 3-9 months im sure I can do it too.

In fact I was getting pretty close when I was 15 but I popped both my

knees and subsequently gained 45 pounds.
lebob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
This guy was a top recruit, 5 star player...what happened to him and why is he slumping so hard? I dont even see him on some mock drafts any more (not that mock drafts mean that much this early in the year)

I never even saw this thread when it was created. Barnes isn't a consensus to 3 pick anymore, but he's finally found his groove and has played very well lately. Had a three game stretch of 25-5, 26-5, and 17-10 recently. He's fond his niche, got comfortable with creating his own shot, and has been Mr. Clutch for UNC most of the season; even early on when he was struggling.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
he was just a overrated recruit thats what happened. he is a carbon copy of marvin williams with the upside of a luol deng i guess.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
SoSportz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SoSportz has an OK reputation so far

Harrison Barnes over time will live up to the hype. It was a lot put on him so early which could have caused him not to play so well. In due time he will be the Harrison Barnes we all thought he would be.

http://www.sosportz.com
SoSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude has potential.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: