Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Haha, how to troll on facebook

Look what I found:

All you have to do is upload these pictures and tag friends in this order:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/96456/S.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/96456/I.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/96456/N.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/96456/E.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/96456/P.png

Post them if you do it! We need to get the whole alphabet so you can spell out words like "WHORE" and stuff.

EDIT- ALL the letters are here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16507253/alphabet/alphabet.rar

Or download the specific letter here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16507253/alphabet/A.png
Just change the last letter of the link to the letter you want (See how it's A? Make that whatever letter you want)

Last edited by v-unit : 12-09-2010 at 05:53 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people
Default Re: Haha, how to troll on facebook

this thread is gay
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I had fun doing it today.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInvented
this thread is gay
look Tanner, you live in Green Bay, so he cant understand what you mean considering people in Green Bay don't really relate to facebook. Too advanced for yall. If i didn't like tha Packers, i swear i would pray every other day for a Hydrogen bomb gets dropped in that country trash.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #5
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

People get pisssssseeddddd when you do this to them lololol
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:20 AM   #6
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I did it, but didn't get much of a reaction because people just untagged as soon as they saw it.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I did it, but didn't get much of a reaction because people just untagged as soon as they saw it.
where your friends at?
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
chrisxuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Look what I found:

WTF. I *know* Helen in the picture above.

On another forum I frequent, her boyfriend is also a member.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:58 AM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You know what I've always wanted to try .. stealing someone's display picture. Changing your name to there name. Writing something on there wall and making people think it was them who updated there status ..
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
You know what I've always wanted to try .. stealing someone's display picture. Changing your name to there name. Writing something on there wall and making people think it was them who updated there status ..

Ive seen this done before. But as soon as you change your pic and name back to normal it also changes on the persons wall
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #11
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Ive seen this done before. But as soon as you change your pic and name back to normal it also changes on the persons wall

Yeah that makes sense. Would be funny to do to a buddy with a fake account
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: