Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I have yet to begin to troll you in here. I would have went all in with facts from the Zimmerman case to ruffle your lanky feathers.
    Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.

I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.

Default Re: Trayvon vs Zimmerman Movie (copypasta)

EDIT: Tom, did you just type this up just now or did you pull it off a website somewhere? I took a picture with my iPhone, sent it to a buddy or two of mine. I expect a rant back from one of them in the morning, lol.
    I copied and pasted it from somewhere else. It's from back during the trial.

With the whole regrettable media circus going on, I have to say that it was a fairly enjoyable trial to watch unfold. The only thing that bothers me was when people were "Trayvon"ing (posing on the ground in a hoodie, mimicing a dead Trayvon holding skittles and Arizona Iced Tea).

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Well let's see it internet tough-guy wannabe.
    You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. [COLOR="White"]I lift, LOL[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    I think that what happened to Trayvon was terribly unfortunate, but as someone who followed the trial, I honestly believe that the jury reached the right verdict. The defense was HORRIBLE. They couldn't provide any evidence, and much of their arguments fell into blatant emotional appeals that were frankly insulting of the jury's intelligence.

I don't think anybody "won" from this tragedy. Aside from the media who probably got crazy ratings for their coverage of it. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman probably will be dead in the near future. Well, I suppose O'Mara and West are going to get a lot of new clients, but in my opinion, they did an excellent job.

Thankfully, there weren't race riots or any further unnecessary violence as a result of the verdict. I'm perfectly okay with people disagreeing with the result of the trial. I'm against people ignorantly deciding to back one side without even have attempting to look up the details besides the exaggeration and politically driven bs their friends tell them on twitter; or what Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton says on TV.
    Bingo, Like you I also watched the entire court case from the beginning. I agree with your point of view on the case, it reflects my own.

Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

Last edited by Raymone; 08-25-2013 at 01:55 AM.

You really aren't even worth the time, the case if over, your side lost, no back and forth bullshit banter is going to result in a victory for you, so really there is no incentive for me to engage, I've already won. No need to bully you, you aren't a threat to me. [COLOR="White"]I lift, LOL[/COLOR]

what did you win?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Let's just use this thread to post pics from the trial. Got any more good ones, BasedTom?

Oh shit...if were posting Rachel pictures or gifs... I might start crying tears of joy. I can't believe she was the star witness...for the defense, lol. Poor girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    what did you win?
    The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone

The Nancy Grace image...priceless..I approve good sir..

The hypothetical debate. I know you're a smart dude, I know you comprehended what I said, cmon.
    I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom

O...M...G you guys are killing me.. the zim drawing with hamburgers, LOL. I haven't seen that particular zoolander gif either, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I comprehend very well... that is why I asked the question..

every man sees his "victories" in his own little way..

I sometimes have to ask where it occurred.. people see what they want you know..
    It's all good man, I see the other sides point of view as well, I'm not saying the guy was a model citizen, far from it, I was just giving my observation to an open question on why he might be buying a shotgun, that's how this whole thing started. I don't hold any ill will towards someone who disagrees with me, I just hope the respect is mutual and we can keep the dialogue going without resorting to name calling. I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I try to keep it civil for the most part. Sorry if I offended you with some of my views on this topic.

It's all good man, I see the other sides point of view as well, I'm not saying the guy was a model citizen, far from it, I was just giving my observation to an open question on why he might be buying a shotgun, that's how this whole thing started. I don't hold any ill will towards someone who disagrees with me, I just hope the respect is mutual and we can keep the dialogue going without resorting to name calling. I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I try to keep it civil for the most part. Sorry if I offended you with some of my views on this topic.

everyone is entitled to his own point of view