Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

usdmef9 has an OK reputation so far
Default Rate my team

QB Robert Griffin III Pick #60
RB Trent Richardson Pick #13
RB Doug Martin Pick #36
WR Larry Fitzgerald Pick #12
WR Dez Bryant Pick #37
WR Titus Young Pick #84
TE Greg Olsen Pick #109
DEF San Francisco Pick #133
K Sebastian Janikowski Pick #154

Bench Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis Pick #61
Bench Kenny Britt Pick #85
bench Cedric Benson Pick #108
Bench Andy Dalton Pick #132
Bench Jahvid Best Pick #155
Bench Eddie Royal Pick #176
usdmef9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate my team

You could have done much better for yourself than Richardson at #13.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
You could have done much better for yourself than Richardson at #13.

I wanted a good rb1 without lots of character or injury problems, Jimmy Graham was available. What would you have done differently?
Old 08-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmef9
I wanted a good rb1 without lots of character or injury problems, Jimmy Graham was available. What would you have done differently?

Richardson just had his knee scoped and plays in a tough division for a RB. I would have went with a number of other RBs.

You prob could have got Forte who is about as solid and consistent as you can ask for at RB1.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Richardson just had his knee scoped and plays in a tough division for a RB. I would have went with a number of other RBs.

You prob could have got Forte who is about as solid and consistent as you can ask for at RB1.

Forte was taken already but I am a bears fan he was deff on my radar, How do you think the revamped offense of B Marshall and Bush will effect Forte's numbers?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't take this the wrong way but that's a horrible squad you put together. RG3 is a huge risk at QB and I just don't see a productive season from him(passing wise at least). You have two rookie RB's, two good WR's(one with a bad QB), one average TE, and probably the best defense.

I would start Dalton over RG3 and lawfirm over Martin.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I also took a shot on Richardson and Martin.

But I got them pretty late so.. that's the difference I think.

I can't believe that Richardson was the best RB on the board and if he was does that mean you could have gotten one of the Big 3 QB's with either 12 or 13?

Might have been an okay draft for keepers.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: