Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    If god existed, you have proof of it? Occam's razor state that we should find the most obvious answer to any solution. For example, If a tree fell down, the most direct reasoning would be lightning had strike that tree. Rather then say aliens had came and shot the tree down.

Applying Occam's razor, we had NEVER SEEN God before. It is therefore fair to assume that God does not exist and we had existed all the while (After the big bang). Of course you could go the religious argument route and point out that we had never seen oxygen before, but oxygen exists. However, oxygen is validated by science, God is not.
    since you know that oxygen exists then where did that came from? come on man its obvious if u really think about. Just like wind, we cant see it but we know it there, but at tha same time it was created by a much higher power, how do we not die when we fall asleep? many questions u have to ask yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    I see what you're saying. I know what you mean because I can put myself back into the mindset of when I was a Christian, and I would have thought something similar to that. You're telling me what Christianity says about things, but I already know what Christianity says. I went to church for a little over a decade and have read the Bible a couple times, the Quran, and a bit of the Book of Mormon. I need evidence and I don't see any of it in the Bible that I once thought was the word of God.

When I became an atheist, my whole model of reality changed. I hardly believe anything I believed as a kid, other than that theft, killing, etc are not good while love and compassion are good. I've learned so much since I became atheist, spending a lot of time reading books about science and atheism/religion, watching debates and lectures on youtube, and spending time on atheist forums. I know you will probably think the devil is influencing me to think the way I think, but there is hard evidence behind things like evolution for example. There are mountains and mountains of evidence, so I accept it as fact, the same way there is so much evidence that the Earth is round so I accept that as a fact.

I don't believe in free-will, period. Sam Harris has some great lectures on this. I see myself as a machine built by natural selection for survival. I'm not in control. There really is no "I" in the sense that I once thought there was. My mind is in control and whatever I do is unconsciously decided beforehand. I don't expect you to understand this because as a Christian this would have made no sense to me either.

My faith used to be strong and I legit believed the Bible, but I saw flaws that weakened my faith and eventually forced me to stop believing, for example the Christian God is supposed to be perfect and he's the designer of all things, yet babies are born with missing limbs and illnesses. God is not supposed to be flawed in his creation. My options were either "God is a jerk who punishes babies for the sins of their ancestors by creating them without limbs for his own amusement" or "There probably is no God".
    babies were born with illnesses and limbs for harsh reasons, like I said before, people in tha past can curse their descendents in tha future , think about how we are living today, tha world gets worse and worse, and people ACT like they have no control by doing whatever they want and most of that is evil and wickedness. Life is about "tests". We are not supposed to be here to do whatever we feel like doing, we struggle for a reason, we learn from uneasy situations and consequences for a reason, to make us stronger as people. Theres nothing wrong with learning about different books and lectures, and believe me I know tha bible iz not 100% correct because tha illuminati change some things in it, but you gotta also think about who rules this world, they cant stand christians, Jesus and God, u know why? cuz we represent tha truth, I know you know about tha illuminati and free masons and all, and they love athiests, cuz they dont have to worry about them messing up their agenda of a one world government which iz gonna take place very soon, and watch everybody pray to God then, cuz its bout to get really krazy, tha bible iz not 100% but in books like revelation they do talk about whats going on right now and will happen in tha near future, so if you dont want to believe than thats your choice. and Like u said theres good and bad, good and bad feelings, good and bad actions we face and encounter but where theres that come from? not outta nowhere man, not outta nowhere.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 09-15-2013 at 11:04 PM.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    im not upset, im just explaining myself and make points but you wanna say u won even u didn't make a point, and thats a horrible answer by tha way.
    See? You're so mad

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    See? You're so mad
    you are making no sense man.

NBA rookie of the year

since you know that oxygen exists then where did that came from? come on man its obvious if u really think about. Just like wind, we cant see it but we know it there, but at tha same time it was created by a much higher power, how do we not die when we fall asleep? many questions u have to ask yourself.
    most of the basic elements like hydrogen are made in the stars originally. The more complex elements like gold or iron were produced by supernovae iirc

raep tiem

you are making no sense man.
    And you are mad

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    this is actually one of fresh kid's better trolling attempts. his retirement thread no one cared about to even notice so that one flopped.
    He might be trolling, but there is about 25% of this country that believes what he (at least is claiming to) believes, IE that the events of the bible are historically true.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Fresh Kid is the Theoo of creationist apologetics.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    most of the basic elements like hydrogen are made in the stars originally. The more complex elements like gold or iron were produced by supernovae iirc
    i understand, but again who made tha stars? who made tha supernovae iirc?

Lol, IIRC means "If I Remember Correctly". Supernovae wasn't being used as an adjective in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman
    Lol, IIRC means "If I Remember Correctly". Supernovae wasn't being used as an adjective in that post.
    o my bad then.

o my bad then.

NBA rookie of the year

the big bang released energy which converted to hydrogen atoms and over a few hundred million years the particles (which were not evenly distributed by the big bang) gathered together and basically snowballed under their gravitational forces and produced the stars. a star exploding is referred to as a supernova. Heat and pressure from the gravitational forces created stars from the hydrogen atoms. iirc

remember energy is matter.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-16-2013 at 12:28 AM.

He might be trolling, but there is about 25% of this country that believes what he (at least is claiming to) believes, IE that the events of the bible are historically true.
    Its not trolling, and tha reason why its 25% cuz people dont have real faith, been blinded by whats going on in tha world, and tha world has a lot of quitters and weak minded people too which explains that percentage also,and you also have to ask yourself why God is being kicked out of schools these days? why followers of God iz tha most hated or described crazy? like I said in tha other posts, tha people who are ruling this world is brainwashing many others out there (which iz influenced by tha devil), they dont want us to believe in God cuz they are carrying tha devils agenda and of course they want to be gods themselves with this one world government nonsense.

the big bang released energy which converted to hydrogen atoms and over a few hundred million years the particles (which were not evenly distributed by the big bang) gathered together and basically snowballed under their gravitational forces and produced the stars. a star exploding is referred to as a supernova. Heat and pressure from the gravitational forces created stars from the hydrogen atoms. iirc

remember energy is matter.
    lets just say if there was a big bang, who made tha big bang?? exactly.