Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2007, 02:08 AM   #31
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: Woman gets 67 days in jail after killing her husband for demanding oral sex.

she could say she did that for "self-pretection"... 67 days is fine with me...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:11 PM   #32
Ghetto Phenom
I hit open layups

Ghetto Phenom has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Woman gets 67 days in jail after killing her husband for demanding oral sex.

Quote:
I would say that the least responsibility as a wife is to not kill your husband while he's sleeping. Leave him, divorce him, get a court order, etc. but not an accidental gunshot. I would think differently if he threatened her life in any way but there was no evidence of that. Moot point though since you've changed your mind about her.

BINGO!

Quote:
he asked for oral, and she blew him away, literally.
LMFAO

Quote:
all I gotta say on this is that if the situation was reversed and the husband had killed his wife, even if say she had threatened to kill him or their kids, he'd be facing the maximum sentence and women's rights groups would be out calling for his head. The justice system is heavily tilted towards women in the sense that people are always ready to see them as victims and rarely as criminals no matter how heinous the act.
Yeah, our legal system has some very crappy areas. We also have a legal system where a woman can lie or be wrong about paternity, force a guy to pay child support, find out thru a DNA test that the kid is NOT his, and a judge could still force the guy to pay child support b/c "the kid would suffer" if he stopped. I've seen that happen numerous times. How the hell can the court force a man to pay child support for a child that's not his? Court system is SO biased.

Oh yeah, and this woman should be doing 20 to life, point blank. If you're unhappy or feel that your husband is doing terrible things to you, either go to counseling w/ him or freaking leave.

Last edited by Ghetto Phenom : 08-16-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Ghetto Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #33
Ghetto Phenom
I hit open layups

Ghetto Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
she could say she did that for "self-pretection"... 67 days is fine with me...

Yeah, she was protecting herself from his murderous snoring, right? Please, self-protection? Was she handicapped? Did she not have feet? Well then she should've walked her arse out of the door, jumped in her car and drove to a hotel or her mama's house or her sister's house or wherever. that's the biggest B.S. I can imagine but women get away w/ it all the time. I bet Judge Judy would've saw thru that b.s. and gave her the chair. lol.
Ghetto Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: