Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers @ Wizards Thread

Indy's Probable starting lineup

Troy Murphy
Jermaine O'Neal
Danny Granger
Mike Dunleavy
Jamaal Tinsley

Washington's Probable starters

Brendan Haywood
Antawn Jamison
Caron Butler
DeShawn Stevenson
Gilbert Arenas

In the first of two straight road games, the Pacers meet the Washington Wizards for the second time in eight games, when they travel to the nation's capitol on Wednesday, 11/14…in the first meeting, on opening night, 10/31, the Pacers trailed by as many as eight points in the third quarter but battled back to take a five-point lead with less than a minute and a half remaining in the fourth quarter…but, the Wizards got 3-pt FGS from Antawn Jamison and Gilbert Arenas in a 7-0 run over the final minute to force overtime…Arena's shot came as time expired…the Wizards' Caron Butler made two free throws just three seconds into the extra session…but, that would be their last points for more than three minutes and the Wizards' only field goal of overtime came with just 9.1 seconds left and the Pacers holding a double-digit lead…the Pacers win in that game was their second in their last seven meetings with Washington, but it gave Indiana a 73-63 lead in the all-time series with the Wizards…the Pacers' only other win in the last seven games with the Wizards was at Washington (99-93), 3/1/06, and it was the Pacers' third win in their last six appearances on the Wizards' home floor…overall, the Pacers have won 23 of 63 games at Washington, including the first win by a visiting team at Verizon Center, 1/2/98…since March 1990, the Pacers are 18-12 on the Wizards home court, including a mark of 10-7 at Verizon Center.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers @ Wizards Thread

My prediction

Pacers - 96
Wizards - 81
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #3
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

no. trust me. you guys can have him. he's gotten better, but when he was with dallas, He had absolutely ZERO business shooting outside of about 10 feet. not really what you need as a SG.

anyways, if you didn't see, he was wearing knee high socks that were completely bright yellow. never seen that before. S.Williams had calf high black socks.

just thought it was a rule that teams had to match. I know it used to be teams were required to either choose to all wear white shoes, or all wear black or team color shoes.

really I could care less either way. It was just something I hadn't ever seen before.

Last edited by gsxr1kryder : 11-15-2007 at 02:46 AM.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
He had absolutely ZERO business shooting outside of about 10 feet. not really what you need as a SG.

yes. i'm always saying that we get in trouble as soon as tinsley and daniels start trying to hit jumpshots. man, did u see the boxscore from indy's game the other night? o'neal was 0-2 at 3ptrs. why is he even attempthing one? we were shooting so bad that he felt he had to shoot out there?

also, there's always room for at least one defensive 2 guard, but i would say that hassell might be a bit better shooter. ;)
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
also, there's always room for at least one defensive 2 guard, but i would say that hassell might be a bit better shooter. ;)
ahhh. now don't go getting carried away.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: