Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cop pulls gun on man for filming him

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Agree about the cop being an asshole. But that's an America-gun thing. But what happened before the incident? Why is the cop driving into a cul-de-sac? Why is the dude bringing up his families past history with cops like its a medal of honour? Why doesnt he just take his hand out of his pocket so the cop can be on his way? Why does he continue to try and agitate a reaction out of him? Why does he walk back towards the cop (around the boat) when the cop has made it clear hes leaving?

Why doesn't the officer calm his stupid ass on down and diffuse the situation altogether?

Very good NBA starter

the cop was way overboard, but the camera guy was instigating shit too

the camera guy wasn't instigating anything .. he was standing there .. the cop decided like a billy badass to get out and confront him .. keep driving you fkn pig .. he had no purpose in confronting the guy whatsoever .. I'm all for the good cops .. but some of these fkers are really power hungry, corrupt dbags .. he pulls a gun on him for filming him .. that's fkn nuts .. that guy has no business being a cop .. maybe time to retire grandpa

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Why doesn't the officer calm his stupid ass on down and diffuse the situation altogether?

You see bro, you and I can come to agreements on some cops. Not all cops are bad, and some cops shoot bad people justifiably, but these cops in these vids....assholes.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Not saying the cop wasnt out of line with his actions. But we cant see what the dude is doing. If he had a camera facing the cop, and one hand in his pocket the whole time, the cop has more than enough right to ask him to take his hand out.
    I disagree with this. If i'm out in public, or especially on my property, why would my hands being in my pocket matter? Unless I was making threatening gestures or was making verbal threats to the officer, then this cop was way out of line by pulling his weapon out. Looks like a nice neighborhood too. This was just a cop with an ax to grind cause he was being filmed. Wanted to show the guy who has the bigger dick.

College star

Maksimilian if you want anyone to read your posts, learn the difference between "there, their, and they're." You start losing credibility with elementary mistakes like this.

My thoughts on the video:

The officer knows the family well, who else drives up to and blocks in a guy that seems to be unhooking or hooking his boat up, sits in the car for a minute or two, and comes up drawing his weapon as if his life is in risk all of a sudden.

The victim here is the homeowner, he can put his arm in whatever he wants, he is on his property and is not doing anything illegal (We can't see, but benefit of doubt always goes to the defendant).
    Last edited by BigNBAfan; 08-08-2015 at 10:48 AM.

To me it looked like the idiot was baiting the cop.
    And he took the bait like a moron.

Get cucked Mak. Such a ****ing cop bootlicker

I said from the start that both dudes were idiots.
    Bootlicker.