Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Hornets @ Mavericks game 3, Fri 8pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Trust me refs can decide a gm.I have seen it alott.Sometimes u can't blame them because they are just human and can't see everything, but don't tell me refs don't decide gms.i have seen alot of calls on replays that showed otherwise.the thing is they don't get replays which we do.
    Trust me, if the Hornets attacked the hoop more this game they would have gotten the calls. Trust me, if David West were hitting his open J's then officiating wouldn't even be called into question because the Hornets would have won. Trust me, whining about the refs is something casual fans do. Same thing you're arguing against the Mavs in the finals applies here to this game. The team that attacks more and looks more active gets the calls.

But I don't think either of us are going to change each other's minds, and I'm heading out for the night. It's been real. Later.

And Showtime, I generally agree with you in your last post. My initial post wasn't an attack on you. Just a response to the thread as a whole. I've always thought Dirk was a flopper, but it's something that plagues the whole league, not just the Mavs.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
    Trust me, if the Hornets attacked the hoop more this game they would have gotten the calls. Trust me, if David West were hitting his open J's then officiating wouldn't even be called into question because the Hornets would have won. Trust me, whining about the refs is something casual fans do. Same thing you're arguing against the Mavs in the finals applies here to this game. The team that attacks more and looks more active gets the calls.

But I don't think either of us are going to change each other's minds, and I'm heading out for the night. It's been real. Later.

And Showtime, I generally agree with you in your last post. My initial post wasn't an attack on you. Just a response to the thread as a whole. I've always thought Dirk was a flopper, but it's something that
    i never said that that the hornets played that agressive,but i have nba league pass and watched gms where the ref made the wrong call and give tecs out when the replay shows they were completly wrong.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Oh, and when did anybody say Dirk had a bad game? You say the hate is insane. Aside from calling Dirk soft (which he is), where is the hate? He's a perimeter oriented 7 footer who lives by the jumpshot. Tonight, he scored 32 with over 50% shooting. Where is the hate you speak of? If a pu$$y scored 32, does that make him less of a pu$$y? No. Does that mean nobody can bring up how often Dirk hits the floor on weak contact? Is that hate? Get real.
    A "pu$$y" doesn't get 19 rebounds in a playoff game against a frontline of Chandler and West. A "pu$$y" doesn't burn KG for 39/17 in one game and 33/16 for the series. A "pu$$y" doesn't drop 37/15 on Duncan's ass in game 7. A "pu$$y" doesn't average 12 rebounds per game for his career in the playoffs, up from 9 in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    A "pu$$y" doesn't get 19 rebounds in a playoff game against a frontline of Chandler and West. A "pu$$y" doesn't burn KG for 39/17 in one game and 33/16 for the series. A "pu$$y" doesn't drop 37/15 on Duncan's ass in game 7. A "pu$$y" doesn't average 12 rebounds per game for his career in the playoffs, up from 9 in the regular season.
    When I called him that, it's obvious I mean he's soft, not that he can't rebound. Hell, AV is a great offensive rebounder, and he is the worst flopper in the league aside from Manu. A seven footer falling and overreacting to weak contact = pu$$y, and that's what I meant. The fact that he can bang and rebound when he wants to even proves my point further.

College star

When I called him that, it's obvious I mean he's soft, not that he can't rebound. Hell, AV is a great offensive rebounder, and he is the worst flopper in the league aside from Manu. A seven footer falling and overreacting to weak contact = pu$$y, and that's what I meant. The fact that he can bang and rebound when he wants to even proves my point further.
    Someone who gets 19 rebounds in a playoff game isn't soft, nor a pu$$y. Falling down when being fouled has nothing to do with it. It means he doesn't have great balance and body control, like a Kobe or Bron. Everyone knows Dirk can't get far in the air. Doesn't make him a soft player.

Someone who gets 19 rebounds in a playoff game isn't soft, nor a pu$$y. Falling down when being fouled has nothing to do with it. It means he doesn't have great balance and body control, like a Kobe or Bron. Everyone knows Dirk can't get far in the air. Doesn't make him a soft player.

Dirk does stumble and fall a lot on minimal contact. Often he does flop and try to draw bs fouls. And what the hell is up with what he does to the basket ball after an opponent hits the 1st free throw. I understand he is trying to jinx the ball but he looks like an idiot when he does it. " Getting mad at the ball and slamming in on the floor "

Once again, how can a player his size bang inside and grab those 19 playoff boards you keep mentioning and then be throw about like a ragdoll with less contact? Like I said, you keep contradicting yourself. The fact that Dirk can bang inside when he wants to just proves how much of a ***** he is. Dirk is SOFT. Live with it. He is what he is.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Once again, how can a player his size bang inside and grab those 19 playoff boards you keep mentioning and then be throw about like a ragdoll with less contact? Like I said, you keep contradicting yourself. The fact that Dirk can bang inside when he wants to just proves how much of a ***** he is. Dirk is SOFT. Live with it. He is what he is.
    Ummm...how does that make any sense?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Ummm...how does that make any sense?
    Nah, he's right, I'm the one who's contradiciting himself