Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far
Default Most memorable games you've been to

For me:

-The Charles Oakley/Xavier McDaniel fight in '89

-Shaq breaking the hoop in Jersey in '93

-Games 3, 4, and 5 of the '94 Finals

-The clinching game between the Lakers/Sonics in '95

-Game 3 between the Bulls/Nets in '98

-Every Nets home playoff game in '02 and '03
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Most memorable games you've been to

what was your reaction to shaq breaking the backboard game?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

#1 kareem's retirement.

#2 Lakers at Phoenix in last year's playoffs!
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #4
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
what was your reaction to shaq breaking the backboard game?

1)Holy ****!!!!!

2)The shot clock hit him in the head, hahahahahaha.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think it was 1971 Lakers vs the Bucks

Wilt against Kareem
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was down in Miami Beach for Spring break of 04, and I went to see the Mavs and Heat play in person. Rafer Alston hit a three pointer over the outstretched arms of Shawn Bradley in overtime with 0.3 seconds left. The Heat were down most of the game, but rallied to send it into overtime to help set up Alston's heroics
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
DreamRockets
National High School Star

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

i went to every home game in the playoff run in 1995
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Cavs vs. Spurs on Jan 2 this year because my gf flew up from NM to go to that game with me

2. Cavs vs. Rockets back in like 2003 because we had seats right behind the basket and i got to see Francis and Yao up close

3. Cavs vs. Knicks LeBron's rookie year. It was my first game of the LeBron era and it was amazing to see how the atmosphere at the Gund had changed in one year

4. Cavs vs. Celtics back in like 1998 i think. I just remember the entire arena boo'ing Cedric Henderson every time he got the ball just because he sucked even though he was on our team lol...it was priceless to see the whole arena in on a joke like that
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #9
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Cavs vs sixers. Last year. First game. Got to see AI up close and go out on the floor and line up and all the cavs player ran through and we gave them high fives. Pretty cool. (My friend works their)

And the play off series vs the pistons. Had game 7 tix vs wizards but they won got to go see the pistons and everything. That place was so loud. Screaming detroit sucks. Detroit sucks. It was just awesome. I went to the first 2 home games of that series. Should have gone to game 6 ehh.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

celtics v. twolves in 91. it was the last time i saw larry bird live and he was amazing. 35, 9, 9. http://www.basketball-reference.com/...S19910227.html
the crowd was on it's feet and chanting "larry, larry!" literally the entire first half from the introductions, and the chant started again at the top of the 3rd and again when he went out in the fourth. at the risk of sounding like bill simmons, the people at the garden loved larry more than any fan base i've ever seen with any other player. larry was injured a lot that season, so the fans were aware that he might not be with them much longer so they were sentimental about everything while still be amazed by him. it was really intense adulation.

i also saw a bulls game at gund arena in 98 and the hate of those fans was pretty intense. i was up in the nose bleeds listening to this one rabid chicago fan screaming back and forth with everyone else in the area. that was pretty great though the game wasn't much to talk about.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:19 AM   #11
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

From Baseball

- Kenny Rogers Perfect Game in 1994

- None in basketball yet, but that should change this season because I will get to go to the NBA Finals if the Mavs make it. I have the opportunity to go to atleast 2 games per playoff series, depending on how long they last.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #12
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far

probably wen my schools high school team won the district title game.
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #13
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Game 7 of the 2004 WC Semis - Wolves beat Kings in overtime, thanks to "choker" Kevin Garnett.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: