Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #46
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Beyonce Superbowl Half-time Meme >>> McKayla Maroney Unimpressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
damn, beyonce getting cyber bullied.

LOL, I can't believe she was so sensitive in the first place.

Where's all that strong diva confidence to endure any verbal sticks and stones being thrown her way?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #47
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

Where's all that strong diva confidence to endure any verbal sticks and stones being thrown her way?
Show me the tweets or whatever.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #48
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

Quote:

if u ever have seen her in any interviews, shes not at all like a diva. she has a soft voice and seems humble. her persona is a diva, which is just an image for entertainment.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #49
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pffft those pics make me want to bang her more than before
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #50
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
remarks

^^ ^

sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #51
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

give the people moar

wait,.. what ?

sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #52
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that's her sex face.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #53
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

Forget Beyonce, a member on here (agent zero) actually wrote that shiiet to his girl and then on top of that shared it with the homies on ISH?
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #54
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

LMAOOO, that one killed me.

I just about spit milk all over my computer. And I'm not even drinking milk.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #55
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I just about spit milk all over my computer. And I'm not even drinking milk.

Behold my wonder and amazement.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #56
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

woh

Edit: Rofl, the way her hair is makes it look like she's got something sticking out of her neck. It's still funny but not as terrible as I thought it was.

-Smak

Last edited by ILLsmak : 02-11-2013 at 12:04 AM.
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #57
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
woh

Edit: Rofl, the way her hair is makes it look like she's got something sticking out of her neck. It's still funny but not as terrible as I thought it was.

-Smak

Yeah, there is absolutely nothing working for her in that picture. She has the ugliest facial expression, her arms look like they belong to some deformed body builder, and her legs look like they have skin that is folding.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #58
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is great.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: