Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Why Mel Gibson is rejected while Polanski and Woody Allen gets a pass?

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    Woody Allen... Same thing. Married his stepdaughter (raised as his adoptive daughter)
    Not exactly true

and allegedly abused his stepdaugher Dylan Farrow when she was only 7 years old.
    Alleged during an incredibly hostile custody fight and later determined by the police not to have occurred.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/ny...tatements.html
    the hospital team that was asked by the Connecticut State Police to investigate the claim that Mr. Allen molested Dylan last August at Miss Farrow's summer home in Connecticut ...told Mr. Allen and Miss Farrow on March 18 that it had concluded that Dylan was not molested, but the transcript gives the first look at the thinking behind that finding.

Dylan's statements in interviews at the hospital contradicted each other and the story she told on a videotape made by Miss Farrow, Dr. Leventhal said. "Those were not minor inconsistencies," he said. "She told us initially that she hadn't been touched in the ******l area, and she then told us that she had, then she told us that she hadn't." 'Intense Relationship'

The doctor suggested a connection between Miss Farrow's outrage over Mr. Allen's affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Farrow Previn, and the accusation made by Dylan, who he said was unusually protective of her mother. "It's quite possible -- as a matter of fact, we think it's medically probable -- that she stuck to that story over time because of the intense relationship she had with her mother," he said.

Even before the claim of abuse was made last August, he said, "The view of Mr. Allen as an evil and awful and terrible man permeated the household. The view that he had molested Soon-Yi and was a potential molester of Dylan permeated the household."

Dr. Leventhal said it was "very striking" that each time Dylan spoke of the abuse, she coupled it with "one, her father's relationship with Soon-Yi, and two, the fact that it was her poor mother, her poor mother," who had lost a career in Mr. Allen's films.

He also said it was possible that Miss Farrow encouraged her child to fabricate simply by videotaping her telling the story, because Dylan liked to perform.

I think Allen gets a pass because

A. the abuse of the 7 year old never happened
    B. He and Soon-Yi are still married 22 years later.

If it was determined by the police that Polanski never drugged the girl, his rep would be higher too.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Default Re: Why Mel Gibson is rejected while Polanski and Woody Allen gets a pass?

Woody and Roman should be dead like all pedophiles.
    Mel is an idiot and an asshole but he is not nearly as bad as the other two.

Also maybe if Mel Gibson wrote a good role for Mia Farrow, I could cut him some slack. Until then, I'll watch Rosemary's Baby or Broadway Danny Rose instead.

NBA rookie of the year

Mel went after the Jews, which is a big no-no in Hollywood. It's frowned-upon in most places, actually, but especially Hollywood.

The support Polanski gets is creepy. I wonder how they'd feel about letting him baby-sit?

Banned

Has anybody seen the chick that Polanski got head from? More well developed than Ariana Grande, Hayden Panatierre, Chloe Moretz etc.

He got blown by an overly sexual 14(?) year old, worse things have happened.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Not exactly true
    How is it not exactly true? See what his own Son, Ronan Farrow*, said about it:
    Woody Allen's son has slammed his father - saying he can never forgive him for marrying his own adopted daughter. Seamus Farrow has branded the film director "immoral" after he married Soon-Yi Previn, who Allen's ex-lover, Mia Farrow, adopted when she was seven years old. Seamus, Allen's only biological son with Mia, said: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent." Allen, who is 35 years older than Soon-Yi, justifies his relationship with his young wife on the grounds that she is not his real daughter. But Seamus, 18, has blasted that justification, saying that it is an "insult" to other children who have been adopted. He said: "I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

Mia adopted Soon-Yi with ex-husband Andre Previn in 1980 but they split soon after and Mia began her relationship with Allen.

However, they broke-up in 1992 when she found nude photographs of Soon-Yi, then 19, on the mantelpiece of Allen's Manhattan apartment.

Mia has never forgiven Allen for the affair, once saying: "It was such a sense of betrayal. Soon-Yi was a kid on the streets of Korea. She was seven when Woody met her."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...#ixzz2gf7dbIPB
    Dude is a perveted sick f***. Married the girl he raised since she was 7.

* A very bright young man, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_Farrow

Not exactly true

Alleged during an incredibly hostile custody fight and later determined by the police not to have occurred.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/ny...tatements.html

I think Allen gets a pass because

A. the abuse of the 7 year old never happened
    B. He and Soon-Yi are still married 22 years later.

If it was determined by the police that Polanski never drugged the girl, his rep would be higher too.
    There are some things that should be off-limits. marrying your daughter(even if adopted) or any friends of your daughter should just never happen.
    It is just too easy for a lot of men to make their daughters or any young girl who spends a lot of time with them to fall in love with them.
    You must be a really big allen fan to write such things.
    Jews run Hollywood and woody is a Jew. It is that simple. anyone who has worked in that industry or has a very close friend/relative who works in that industry will tell you the same.

Why? He would still be a rapist. You can't have sex with 13 year old girls.
    And he did drug her.

This man gets standing ovations by Hollywood's elite, while even shitty actors from crappy hangover 2 reject Mel Gibson...

The full little girl testemony here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...anski-predator

Just to show she was indeed just 13 years old. I wonder how all those actors who signed the petition to release him would feel if Polanski did that to their daughters...

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

The full little girl testemony here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...anski-predator[/QUOTE]

i only read two pages of that but that sh*t is gut churning. What a sick individual.

Yup I wouldn't even be upset if King Obama had Polanski assassinated just to send a message to Hollywood. Major sicko

And Woody Allen is also one fvcked up dude

Gimme an anti-Semite over the guy who married his own daughter

Why? He would still be a rapist. You can't have sex with 13 year old girls.
    And he did drug her.
    I know that. My point was he was guilty and it wasn't just statutory. Even if she was 25, drugging women to have sex with them is rape.

The situation between this incident and Allen/Dylan Farrow one are not comparable and there was a reason Polanski was arrested and Allen wasn't.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 10-03-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Dude is a perveted sick f***. Married the girl he raised since she was 7.
    Woody Allen didn't raise her. She never lived with him. When she was 7 she was adopted by Mia Farrow and her husband at the time, Andre Previn. A couple of years later, they divorced and the next year Farrow started dating Allen. So he definitely knew since she was about 10, but they became involved when she 20 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    There are some things that should be off-limits. marrying your daughter(even if adopted) or any friends of your daughter should just never happen.
    She's not his adopted daughter. Soon-Yi's take on their affair at the time was this

`I Was Never Remotely Close To Woody'
    Time Magazine
    In an interview with Time magazine, Soon-Yi Previn defends her relationship with Woody Allen.

Q. How old are you?

A. This October I will be 22. Look at my driver's license and passport. I was not raped, molested or manipulated as Mia has hysterically charged, nor am I retarded or mentally slow as she would have you believe. I am at college majoring in psychology, and although she cut off all my education funds and living money, I have made arrangements to complete my studies and graduate.

Q. Did you consider Woody Allen to be a father figure?

A. To think that Woody was in any way a father or stepfather to me is laughable. My parents are Andre Previn and Mia, but obviously they're not even my real parents. I came to America when I was 7. I was never remotely close to Woody. He was someone who was devoted exclusively to his own children and to his work, and we never spent a moment together. We rarely ever spoke, and were polite but uninterested in one another. The fact is I really had no interest in knowing him better, nor he me.

Q. When did your relationship change?

A. When I was 20 and he had no one to go to a basketball game with and I wanted to see one. By that time his relationship with Mia was long done, and they were going through the motions. They were friendly but rarely went out, and apart from when they worked together or played with their children, had little to do with one another.

Q. What is your relationship with Mia Farrow?

A. I don't go home because Mia can be and has been violent toward me. I will not go into details, but her treatment of me was hardly maternal, even given our current problems. She is not who she pretends to be, certainly not the kind of mother (people think), and while my brothers and sisters are still dependent on her, they will say things and pretend to feelings I know full well not to be true. There is no question I owe Mia a great deal for adopting me. For that gesture I still love her. But responsibility does not stop at the act of adopting. I truly regret Mia chose to burden all the children with these adult problems.
    He did later adopt children with Mia and this was justifiably a scandal. But you're thinking he was far more involved in her life than he was.

The fact that she was an adult when this began and the fact they seem to still be in a healthy relationship makes this something less than an abomination to me.

And it has zero to do with him being a Jew which is just stupid.

He did later adopt children with Mia and this was justifiably a scandal. But you're thinking he was far more involved in her life than he was.

The fact that she was an adult when this began and the fact they seem to still be in a healthy relationship makes this something less than an abomination to me.

And it has zero to do with him being a Jew which is just stupid.
    Interesting post. But I still see it as deeply immoral. I mean it's his son's sister, a girl raised with his children and who he knew since she was a child, for Christ's sake.

Of course it's not as bad as Polanski (who commited a crime), but still worse than Mel Gibson.

I never said aything about him being a Jew. Could care less about that. I have jewish ancestry myself. I just see as unfair those two human beings get a pass while Mel Gibson does not.

BTW, I love Woody Allen's movies. I don't mix things. The same way, I'm not a racist or anti-semitic and would love to see more Mel Gibson movies.
    Last edited by lakers_forever; 10-03-2013 at 10:42 AM.

I never said aything about him being a Jew.
    I was replying to both you and to this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Jews run Hollywood and woody is a Jew. It is that simple. anyone who has worked in that industry or has a very close friend/relative who works in that industry will tell you the same.