Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-20-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

Default What do you want to happen?........

bulls fans, we heard so many talk about whoz coming to the bulls.........garnett and kobe are the top ones..........then, we have gasol, jermaine o'neal..........even drew gooden...........with all these talks, people are saying who the bulls would give up to get them..............itz the same names are being thrown in the conversation: ben gordon, andres nocioni, tyrus thomas, 9th pick, chris duhon, and the rest of the bench.........we all know that hinrich, deng, and wallace won't go anymore.........okay, we don't know that, but we just or i assume they won't.............so, if we end up getting one of those elite, top notch player we want, who are you willing to plug in to fill that spot

c - wallace
pf - ? (garnett)(gasol)
sf - deng
sg - ?(bryant)
pg - hinrich

letz assume that ben gordon will be included in any package, who is available out there that cheap and still can play to fill in that sg role.........or if we get bryant and tyrus has to be included in the deal, who is cheap but still can play pf out there that we can grab........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Default Re: What do you want to happen?........

I want Gasol more than KG cause is younger and has a lower salary that allow us to make some other trade; if he comes with Bryant, it would be...my Nirvana!
Even though, we still should have a good supporting cast to win, it means that we should keep Deng and Kirk of course, and Thabo and Thomas if is possible, and then try to build a decent bench. Bryant is 28 years old, Gasol is 27, so we'd have 2-3 years of dynasty for sure
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I'd like Garnett but I'd be happy with Gasol and Gasol would probably be easier to get. I'd be really happy with a Wallace/Gasol/Deng/Gordon/Hinrich starting lineup.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
Pombal
Banned

How do you expect to have Gasol, and keep booth Gordon Deng ans Kiri?
Pombal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
KaptnKirk12
Made that high school varsity squad

It'd be great to get KG or Bryant, but I don't think either will happen this year. Bryant maybe in 2 years.

But the FA wire could be where it's at. Gerald Wallace is a FA and if we could pick him up somehow without having to get rid of a starter, that would fill out to be another big gaurd - who can play defense.

Also we could take a chance on Darko if it doesn't cost us to much. He is still really young and showed great potential in the Playoffs. Of course Nocioni and Duhon would probably both have to go to other teams for this to work. So we'd need another PG, we could look to the draft for that.

Hinrich/Law
Wallace/Gordon
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Sweetney
Wallace/Darko

Something along the lines of that.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
It'd be great to get KG or Bryant, but I don't think either will happen this year. Bryant maybe in 2 years.

But the FA wire could be where it's at. Gerald Wallace is a FA and if we could pick him up somehow without having to get rid of a starter, that would fill out to be another big gaurd - who can play defense.

Also we could take a chance on Darko if it doesn't cost us to much. He is still really young and showed great potential in the Playoffs. Of course Nocioni and Duhon would probably both have to go to other teams for this to work. So we'd need another PG, we could look to the draft for that.

Hinrich/Law
Wallace/Gordon
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Sweetney
Wallace/Darko

Something along the lines of that.

i think thats very realistic but the true weak spot is at p/f...especially with sweetney.....i thinks his days with the bulls are done..if we can get someone better like nick collison or something close.. id like that lineup much better..with your lineup id project a 49-52 win season..not bad but not 2 sure about nba champs....we gotta get size so we can contend with lebron...plus the size of the spurs...the west is only getting stronger(oden/durant) while the east is up for grabs(chicago...cavs...detroit....)
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #7
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCC2MuCh
i think thats very realistic but the true weak spot is at p/f...especially with sweetney.....i thinks his days with the bulls are done..if we can get someone better like nick collison or something close.. id like that lineup much better..with your lineup id project a 49-52 win season..not bad but not 2 sure about nba champs....we gotta get size so we can contend with lebron...plus the size of the spurs...the west is only getting stronger(oden/durant) while the east is up for grabs(chicago...cavs...detroit....)

I don't think Collison is possible unless we let the 9th pick go. But Drew Gooden would probably be possible since Cavs will need to let one of their role players go and rumors have said it will be Gooden. Which I'd love to have Gooden on Chicago's team - we wouldn't lose a game on the boards.

Wallace-Gooden, both top rebounders in the league.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

I'd like better Gooden than a super star cause it would mean continue next year with the nice Skiles work on his unselfish team without stars. But I don't think the Cavs will get rid of him...I mean, damn he's their best PF, they're not so dumb!
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainkirk
I'd like better Gooden than a super star cause it would mean continue next year with the nice Skiles work on his unselfish team without stars. But I don't think the Cavs will get rid of him...I mean, damn he's their best PF, they're not so dumb!

They are going to have to let one of their role players go - I was just going off some rumors. Which I would love if it did happen.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: