Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I got my Absentee Ballot today and guess who I voted for president...

My votes in...and I know my State (California) and our 55 electoral votes will be all going to the next president of our great country....

Say it with me people and get use to it....the 44th president of the United States of America Barack Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I got my Absentee Ballot today and guess who I voted for president...

shameful
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #3
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I got my Absentee Ballot today and guess who I voted for president...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
shameful

That would = anyone who voted for Bush the past two elections and STILL want more of the same BS agendas for another four years.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Change?

I guess he's a chocolate face, more like Milk chocolate, but thats besides the point.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:04 AM   #5
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll quote Papoose when I say this...

Quote:
Barack Obama can change the complexion of the white, But can he change the direction - that's what I doubt

I agree... but he still is better than McCain, so he gets my vote.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #6
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Change?

I guess he's a chocolate face, more like Milk chocolate, but thats besides the point.

Dude...wtf? Your better then that...come on.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 AM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Say it with me people and get use to it....the 44th president of the United States of America Barack Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!
the race is still too tight to call IMO.

seems like obama is up, but look what happened with kerry's lead in the polls last time.

make sure you get your friends to vote this time. the problem with a lot of young voters is they don't actually show up on election day.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:54 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
the race is still too tight to call IMO.

seems like obama is up, but look what happened with kerry's lead in the polls last time.

make sure you get your friends to vote this time. the problem with a lot of young voters is they don't actually show up on election day.

What've they got left to throw at Obama? If there's something feel free to tell me. Wright, Ayers, Resko, it isn't like Obama served in a war and can be smeared by saying he was a dishonorable soldier. Hundreds of thousands of people could directly relate to that, no matter how true. What're they going to do, get a student of his when he was a law professor to say he made a pass at her? McCain was one of the first to come out against swiftboat tactics as well. I'm not saying there can't be something, but I have to think it would've seen light by now.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:54 AM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
What've they got left to throw at Obama? If there's something feel free to tell me. Wright, Ayers, Resko, it isn't like Obama served in a war and can be smeared by saying he was a dishonorable soldier. Hundreds of thousands of people could directly relate to that, no matter how true. What're they going to do, get a student of his when he was a law professor to say he made a pass at her? McCain was one of the first to come out against swiftboat tactics as well. I'm not saying there can't be something, but I have to think it would've seen light by now.
nobody said they have to get in one last damaging attack. if the polls simply stay the way they are right now then a disaster could still happen for several reasons.

1) like i mentioned, the kerry thing.

2) as with 2000 and 2004, fraud and thugery at voting places, swinging the vote just enough.

3) some of the precarious leads in the swing states are close to the margin of error as it is.

4) i was listening to NPR and heard that some of the orgs (like southern and conservative universities) that see that mccain is losing are arranging to give the day off on election day and offer free transportation to voting centers.

whereas if you're on the side with the lead you may just assume the polls will carry the vote and not do anything special to mobilise.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:54 AM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

As long as the economy is the main topic of our nation (which it should be) Obama and Biden should win.

Young voters are gunna open the gaps wide and Obama and Biden will win by huge margins....at least thats what I'm hoping for. But I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on yall...get out and vote period!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 03:57 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Y'know, I didn't get your point until the 6th exclamation point
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:58 AM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Y'know, I didn't get your point until the 6th exclamation point

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Anyone remember Laker Raider?

"Hello! I do not completely understand why you are bashing me when I am simply expressing an opinion on the National Basketball Association!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! ?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?"
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #14
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

Didn't this end months ago?
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: