Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite song from each artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
big pun - Beware

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #17
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The song is called "What You Know".
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #18
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Tupac - How Do You Want It

T.I. - Hotel

Jay-Z - You Don't Know

Bob Marley - So Much Trouble in the World

Pun - Never really listened to him

DMX - X is Comin'

B.I.G. - Warning

Master P - Bout It

50 - Heat
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #19
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tupac- Keep Ya Head Up

T.I.- I never really listened to T.I., so I guess it would be 24's

Jay-Z- Big Pimpin'

bob marley- Redemption Song

big pun- Still Not a Player

dmx- Ruff Ryders' Anthem

b.i.g.- Juicy

master p- Mr. Ice Cream Man

50 cent- In da Club
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #20
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tupac- California Love Pt II(To Live and Die In L.A)

T.I.- What Happened?

Jay-Z- Money, Cash, Hoes

bob marley- Coming In From The Cold

dmx- What They Want?

b.i.g.-Gimme The Loot

master p- (CMurder feat Master P and UGK)-Pulla Kick Door
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:40 PM   #21
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
The song is called "What You Know".

watchu know bout dat?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #22
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

tupac- Secrets of war, as the world turns, i get around, and picture me rollin.

T.I.- Never really listened to much of his work

Jay-Z- Song Cry on the unplugged album

bob marley- No woman no cry

big pun- wanna be a playa

dmx- Hows it goin down

b.i.g.-Notorious Thugs

master p- bourbons and lacs

50 cent- hate 50 centy
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #23
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tupac- krazy

T.I.- rubber band man

Jay-Z- dead presidents

bob marley- concrete jungle

big pun- it's so hard

dmx- one more road to cross

b.i.g.- 10 crack commandments

master p- none

50 cent- high all the time
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tupac- Brenda's Got a Baby

T.I.- Still Ain't Forgave Myself

Jay-Z- 22 Two's

bob marley- Redemption Song

big pun- Beware

dmx- Slippin'

b.i.g.- Dead Wrong

master p- Never really listened to him

50 cent- Ghetto Qu'ran
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #25
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Tupac - Nothin' to lose

T.I.- Touchdown

Jay-Z - This can't be life

Bob Marley - Jammin'

Big Pun - not that big of a fan

DMX - X Gon' Give It To Ya

Biggie - Sky's the limit

Master P - Not really a fan

50 Cent - Hate it or love it, the beat is just amazing
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #26
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
tupac- California Love Pt II(To Live and Die In L.A)

T.I.- What Happened?

Jay-Z- Money, Cash, Hoes

bob marley- Coming In From The Cold

dmx- What They Want?

b.i.g.-Gimme The Loot

master p- (CMurder feat Master P and UGK)-Pulla Kick Door
holy fck, i forgot about this jam.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: