Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 10-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default 76ers Vs Knicks Thread

Tuesday, Oct. 24 7:30
at Knicks
TV: CSN, NBATV

I predict the 76ers win in a close game and I'm still waiting for Carney to have that big game.

What are your predictions?
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:04 PM   #2
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

my knicks are goin to blow yall out.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:38 PM   #3
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

i hope they can win cuz we arent playin sammy d, and we hardly play ai or webber. u guys are pathetic
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

well our defense looks terrible as a whole. No sammy or ai, compared to them missing jeffries and marbury. Hunter is playing very well, carney and webber doin pretty well too. Its jus our defense, but im sure we will pick it up, NY wont shoot 60% the whole game, and we are missing our biggest presence in the key
Old 10-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

no defense this game, and the knicks announcers seem to think they arent rebuilding or are a legit team...omg. And i hate how walt frazier uses all these big words thinkin hes really clever
Old 10-24-2006, 11:24 PM   #6
Baller
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Baller has an OK reputation so far

This is not a rash opinion based on the game tonight but, Willie Green is absolutely the WORST Resigning we ever had. What has this clown ever shown us except that everytime he gets on the court it's like there isn't a shot he won't take at anytime. Forget teammates and passing the ball. All Green wants to do is live his own personally " Allen Iverson dreams. Only problem, he doesn't have 1/1000 the skill level. He is a defensive joke as well. Doesn't even try. Unlike Korver who not only tries to play D, and he does to. But Korver at least as a leget NBA skill at scoring/shooting the 3. Green should have never been re-signed. It was another horrible decision by Billy " I'm a Moron " King!
Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:58 PM   #7
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

i like green, he jus got hurt, yes he did do horrible today, but he can fill it up any night. have to take the good with the bad, and he didnt get that much money anyways
Old 11-07-2006, 04:39 AM   #8
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller
This is not a rash opinion based on the game tonight but, Willie Green is absolutely the WORST Resigning we ever had. What has this clown ever shown us except that everytime he gets on the court it's like there isn't a shot he won't take at anytime. Forget teammates and passing the ball. All Green wants to do is live his own personally " Allen Iverson dreams. Only problem, he doesn't have 1/1000 the skill level. He is a defensive joke as well. Doesn't even try. Unlike Korver who not only tries to play D, and he does to. But Korver at least as a leget NBA skill at scoring/shooting the 3. Green should have never been re-signed. It was another horrible decision by Billy " I'm a Moron " King!

Umm Korver does play D? Please tell me what your smloking, and what games you have been watching? LOL WOW you need to learn basketball if you think Korver plays D. And Green is solid I liked us resiging him.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: