Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Ex-GF got with Sloan Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony-PIC INSIDE :D

Oh my brothers I don't listen to Bone Thugs and am not familiar with their music, but story is ex-gf has been posting as her status all week how Sloan Bone has been texting her all week and she's going to his hotel party and what not.

Now she has posted this with the comment "Got to know sloan's bone last night :P"

So what does this mean for your humble narrator?

It means some millionairre hip hop star has my sloppy seconds o my brothers, and that is a fine thing for my ego indeed

Banned

Default Re: Ex-GF got with Sloan Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony-PIC INSIDE :D

hes not from Bone Thugs, hes the brother of one

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    hes not from Bone Thugs, hes the brother of one
    lol ex-gf fail, she couldnt even get with a real bone thugs member, but is bragging about getting with a second rate one- that is abject failure, she has been sipping too much devotchka o my brothers

yikes lilmarc, when did you break up with her. I remember her from the g/f thread.

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

yikes lilmarc, when did you break up with her. I remember her from the g/f thread.
    no this is a different girl than the one I posted in there, this one was the GF before that we went out when we were like 16-17 she's a club groupy rat, girl in the GF thread is like down to earth doesnt like clubbing girl, I dumped her too tho, I had to keep ramblin on

RealKnowledge

Quote Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
    Oh my brothers I don't listen to Bone Thugs and am not familiar with their music, but story is ex-gf has been posting as her status all week how Sloan Bone has been texting her all week and she's going to his hotel party and what not.

Now she has posted this with the comment "Got to know sloan's bone last night :P"

So what does this mean for your humble narrator?

It means some millionairre hip hop star has my sloppy seconds o my brothers, and that is a fine thing for my ego indeed
    He's fu**ing her for one night. Then shes coming back to you. The jokes on you bro not him lmao

Got any more pics of her?

You know, naked?

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by RealKnowledge
    He's fu**ing her for one night. Then shes coming back to you. The jokes on you bro not him lmao
    lol wrong, this skank ain't coming back to me I dumped her ass like 2 years ago and she became a groupy after that

here's an example of her skankassery-pics like this she'd send me where she's standing on a toilet and shit
    lol

im not badass enough to post nudes srry-probably illegal too she was like 17, i need to delete this shit from my computer, crap, lol

Saw a basketball once SpongeBob's Avatar

lol wrong, this skank ain't coming back to me I dumped her ass like 2 years ago and she became a groupy after that

here's an example of her skankassery-pics like this she'd send me where she's standing on a toilet and shit
    lol

im not badass enough to post nudes srry-probably illegal too she was like 17, i need to delete this shit from my computer, crap, lol

that pic is not 2 years old at most a year. i got that phone and it came out last year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    that pic is not 2 years old at most a year. i got that phone and it came out last year

nice choice, that shit is baller. the pink really go good with your vagina lips

lilmagicjohnson

w/e dawg what i do know is I dumped her a long ass time ago, why'd you buy a pink phone son?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

1. I think I woulod hit it...even after Sloan... ...bet she is a bad b*tch

2. that dude is no millionare hip hop star...at least I doubt that he is..."Sloan Bone"...gtfo

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    1. I think I woulod hit it...even after Sloan... ...bet she is a bad b*tch

2. that dude is no millionare hip hop star...at least I doubt that he is..."Sloan Bone"...gtfo
    O my brothers, she's bad and really dumb and ditzy, after highschool she started working fulltime at hooters, and now at spearmint rhino which i think is some kind of strip club, i have no feeling for this chick at all and don't know who sloan bone is but what I do know is...he tapping my sloppy seconds

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

O my brothers, she's bad and really dumb and ditzy, after highschool she started working fulltime at hooters, and now at spearmint rhino which i think is some kind of strip club, i have no feeling for this chick at all and don't know who sloan bone is but what I do know is...he tapping my sloppy seconds
    Spearment Rhino Dallas is THE SH*T...love that place

if she is working there then I am pretty positive I would take her for a spin...

I bet she f*cks like a champ...lol